Chapter 25

"No that is not going to work, your troops will be cut down before they even get close to the royals," I said looking that the plans that Victor had.

"And how do you know that!" He was getting mad at me because i was turning down every idea that he had.

"Because I am a commander in there army. As soon as you pass that pass right there," I said pointing to the map,"a single is sent out and you will be met with most of the Army in a matter of seconds."

"Wait! You a fucking commander in there army?!"

"Yes, we were going try to bring them down from the inside, that is how i found out about you," I said looking at the map and ignoring the stares that Victor was giving me.

"Well the commanderwhat do you think we should do?"

"I think our best bet is to split our forces, Brian's men will following him and hit this side while you and your men will cirlce around and come through here. This will cause the army to split and be easier to handle. The north side here as a weak spot, right here, and we will easily be able to slip in and start taking the castle. While Brian's men are getting in the castle is will cause the army to fall back from you fight to help in the castle, this will give you an advantage to push them back and you can follow them in here. After that is is just a fight for the castle,"

"Wow, thought this through much?"

"It is procedure that the royals and those in power to fall back here. It is hard to get in but not impossible, it would work in our advantage if we can caught off there escape first. Brian, once you are inside you have to get you best men to go there, they are going to have to fight hard till more re-enforcements come, but it will make our job easier. Now the prince will end up fighting, not wanting to leave my side. Which will work in my favor."

"How will that work in you favor?"

"Because he can't be killed in battle, You and him are going to have to work it out after this battle.

"Fuck that I am not working with that coward!!"

"Victor you have to, he is your half brother and is not responsible for what happened to your mother, HIS mother or you. If he is killed to the whole kingdom with turn into turmoil and you will be ruling choas, but if you can learn to work with him, the kingdom will be able to function and you will have your revenge on the one that really deserves it,"

"Damn, I really hate it when you make sense, though I still don't understand why him fighting is going to work in your favor?"

"Because I have to 'die' in this battle. That way Kaleb wont know of my betrayal and will be able to move on with his life,"

"Okay, lets just pretend I understand why, and move on. How are we going to get him to rule along side me once this is over,"

"I will be able to make that happen don't worry,"

"When is all of this going to happen," Brian asked finally speaking up.

"In two weeks time, the royals are going to be having a ball for something and wont be as prepared for an attack, which we will be able to use as an advantage for us,"

I don't know how long we went over all of the plans, but we seemed to have everything prepared, not they just have to relay the plans to there men.

I went into my tent that night and instantly passed out. Though it wasn't a dreamless sleep.

"Hello again my child," My mother said. I realized I was in the same place as I was last time I spoke.

"Howdy,"

"Is there something that you wanted to discuss my child, I know that you wanted to talk to me, that is why we are here again."

"I have a way that can get me out of this mess, but I am going to need your help," I said looking at her, hoping that she is willing to help.

"Anything my child,"

"I am going to need your archer to shoot me again, I am going to have to 'Die' during this battle. That way kaleb will be able to morn, but wont have to know about my betrayal,"

"I will help you on one condition," she said looking at me with all the the seriousness on her face.

"and what is this condition?"

"You have to come here and live with me in my kingdom,"

"Why!?"

"Because my child that is where you belong, at my side and eventually you will have to rule this kingdom. My time is coming to an end and you are the only heir,"

"Wont they be all mad because I am also 'Evil',"

"No my child, you will be welcomed,"

"Fine, not like I had anywhere else to go. If I stayed here I would spend the rest of my life looking over my shoulder hoping that I wont get caught by kaleb,"

"Then it is set my child," With that the dream disintegrated and I was met with darkness.