Chapter 3

Kalebs POV:

I had just left her room wondering how in the world she was able to pin me down, or get me down in the first place. There is no way that a normal human girl, no matter how trained she is could take down a vampire, especially a royal vampire.

“Hey dude so how is the prisoner doing?” Gabriel asked me. He was there the night that we captured her. Never in all of ours years together had someone almost got away from us.

“I don’t really know, she is... different. Definitely different.” I said still kind of off in my own world.

“Whoa, what she do to get you thinking?” He asked in a joking manner.

“She tackled me, she was even able to pin ME to the ground, and I couldn’t get out of her hold. I have absolutely no idea how she was able to do it, but she did.” I replied.

“Dude you have to report this to your father, she is not normal if she could do that to you,” I knew he was right but I didn’t want to go and talk to my father.

“Your majesty, your son is here to see you,” Said one of the servants right before I entered my father’s study.

“Hello, what brings you here,” was all he said, he wouldn’t even look up from the papers he was reading over.

“Actually it has to do with the girl that we captured. The one we are keeping here.”

“Yes, she is a fine specimen, what about her brings you here though?”

“Well, you see Sir she was able to attack me and pin me to the ground. Even with all of my strength I was not able to get her off of me. There is no way that a human girl, even one as trained as her could have done that,” I said and then just stood there for a few minutes awaiting his reply.

“Well, that is interesting, I guess we are going to have to keep her around longer then we initially planned. Did she say anything about why she was at the safe house?”

“No Sir she just said that her superiors got an anonymous client and she was told to survey the house. Oh and she knows what we are, she kind of fought back when we were trying to apprehend her,”

“I guess that’s okay. Now go and train, we can’t have you taken down that easily again,”

“Yes, sir,” was all I said before I walked out of the room and down to the gym.

I was training but I kept on getting distracted. That stupid girls face kept popping into my head and it was really starting to piss me off, especially because every time it did the stupid guy would land a punch on me.

“Fuck!!” I yelled after getting punched in the face yet again, “That’s it I’m done for today.”

I left the gym and quickly went to my room to have a shower and then go hunting with Gabriel.

We were sitting in a club; don’t know the name of it but it smelt of alcohol and sweat. I was looking around when I saw a girl eyeing me from the bar. I got up from the seat and walked over to where she was sitting.

“Do you want to dance,” I yelled over the music. She nodded her head yes and we went out to the middle of the dance floor. It was crowded so are bodies were very close as we danced and grind to the music.

“Hey its getting a bit crowded in here do you want to get out of here?” I asked leaning in so she could hear me. I felt her shiver as my breath tickled her ear. Once again she shook her head yes, I grabbed her hand and led her out of the club and into one of the alleys nearby.

I leaned in and slowly began kissing her neck. I licked the spot under her neck where her pulse was the strongest; this caused her to moan, until I dug my fangs into her neck. Her moan then turned into a scream as I continued to drink from her.

I was just getting into it when that stupid girls face popped into my head again. I stopped and looked at the face of the girl in front of me. She had the same face, but she was nowhere near as beautiful. I just couldn’t bring myself to kill her, so I laid her on the ground, healed the wounds and then ran out of there as fast as I possibly could.

It has been about two weeks since we brought the girl into our lives. I was still completely obsessed with her, and I didn’t even know her freaking name. I was going to go and see her one more time when Gabriel came running into my room.

“She's gone!!” He yelled when he finally figured out I was standing in the room.

“What do you mean she’s gone?”

“Well, they went to go and take her food like always but somehow she got out of her chains because she kicked the door and caught them off guard. She took off running and then just disappeared.”

Now what the hell am I going to do? Better question, who the hell is going to explain this one to my father?