Chapter 18

It has been a great couple of days. Kaleb was growing closer and closer to me, and I was still feeling nothing towards him. I was keeping track of his feeling through his mind, I didn’t want to let this get to far.

I was walking out of the hallway bathroom in nothing but a towel. I would use my bathroom but the pluming is screwed up and they haven’t fixed it yet. Anyways so I just walked out when I ran into Theodore.

“Hello Theodore, how are you doing?” I asked, being in a towel was not even bothering me, but Theodore was definitely taking notice.

“Wow I think you should wear that more often, it looks great on you,” He said no longer blinking.

“Why thank you it is a Ralph Lauring special. What are you doing this fine afternoon?” I asked trying to change the subject.

“Well, there is this new movie playing in the Cineplex down town and I was going to go and see it,” He answered still not blinking.

“What movie... Oh is it the Final Saw, oh I totally want to see that movie,” I said getting a little excited and I think that that was making Theodore excited... if you know what I mean.

“Do you want to come and see it with me. I will even let you change first,” He said smirking.

“Why thank you and I would love to go and see that movie what time is it?”

“Its at seven thirty, how bout we grab a bite first so we will leave around quarter after six. Sound good?”

I shook my head yes and walked around him and headed to my room to find Kaleb sitting on my bed.

“Oh sorry,” He said though I don’t really think that he meant it.

“Its no problem, hey I am going to go to a movie with Theodore at the Cineplex down town tonight. Just to let you know,” I said walking into the closet and dropping the towel.

“Oh no your....” He stopped once he saw that I was no longer wearing anything, “Wow!”

I quickly got dressed after Kaleb left and then went out to face his wrath.

“You are not going on a date with my fucking cousin,” He said turning into the jealous boyfriend that I absolutely hated.

“You will not tell me what I am or am not doing tonight. You have no control over me, I am your girlfriend not your goddamn wife. You don’t have any real say in what I do. I mean come on I thought you said you trusted me,” I said finishing my big rant.

“I do trust you Mary. Its him that I don’t trust, he never liked me and has always wanted what I have. Everything from girls to the fucking throne. Now here you are just falling right into his plans. I just don’t like it,” He said.

“Well, I don’t know what he did in the past, but I can guaranty that I am stronger, smarter and better then any other girlfriend that you have had that he has taken away. You have to trust me okay, honey. It will be fun, plus I really want to see this movie and I already said I would go,” I said giving him the puppy dog eyes.

“Fine, you can go but lets go and have some supper before you leave,” He said grabbing my hand.

Shit, “I am going out for supper to,” I said letting go of his hands and backing up a bit.

“What!” He said turning around and staring at me.

“We are just going to KFC I really want one of their new wrap things. Then we are going to the movie. But it is you that I am going to crawl into bed with and curl up to through out the night. Okay?” I said using the eyes again.

“Fine, but I am not happy about this,” He said pouting.

I smiled and kissed the pout off of his face. And went to the front door to meet up with Theodore, but before I left I took a peak into his mind.

*I am going to follow those two and see what happens*

Hmmm... Should I bust him or toy with him...

Guess which one I chose