Chapter 23: Excuse me

Important Authors note at the end :)

[check out Alpha's Redemption by @GlueEater bc it is amazeballs! ]

* Little Miss Beta *

* Chapter 23: Excuse me *

NOT EDITED

Copyright all rights reserved

Aaron ^^^

.

.

"What do you mean I can't go inside?!"

The guard sighs, pinching his nose. "I mean you-" His trails his eyes to my parents, they squint. "Can not enter this room. The Alpha is discussing protocal with the Beta and Heads."

"Well I'm the Beta Female! And I need to talk with my mate."

He doesn't even flinch. "Prove it."

My breath clogs my throat. You see buddy I would gladly do that, but considering I have a howling yellow wolf tattoed to my neck which is supposed to be a pretty big deal, I will not show it to you.

I scowl at him. Reach at his shoulder and throw him to the other side of the hall. He bangs onto a wooden table and it cracks painfully.

"Proved it."

Slapping the door open, I stride down the conference room, ignoring the look Aaron gives me and the sudden jolt he gives once he sees my parents and the wide eyes I get from the head council, not that I cared, I probably looked magical with my hair blown back by a tornado and the dirt and dust accumulated on my skin by the secret passage.

"I need to talk to you."

Kaden springs from his uncomfortable sitting position and the crisses on his forehead undo themselves.

"You alright?" I nod. "Are you hurt? Did that delta protect you?"

I scowl.

"Gabriel, and I don't need someone else to protect me. But yes, I suppose." He nods with a small simle.

"I know Lett.. I just needed to make sure you were alright."

He looks behind me. His eyes narrow at my mother and a growl rumbles from his chest. I place my fingertips at his exposed neck and watch the enraged veins shrink and his breathing cool down.