Chapter 11: The Cookie Monster

* Little Miss Beta *

* Chapter 11: The Cookie Monster *

* Copyright all rights *

~&~&~

.

.

.

The second the packs limo pulled up on my doorstep I didn't waste anytime running up the steps and opening the door which was stubbornly unlocked.

I made my way up the steps and entered my worn out bedroom. My parents always happened to magically have some money under their sleeves. And lucky they used a good percentage at this house. It was old, and could most defiantly use a makeover. However, it was absolutely huge and strikingly comfortable.

I opened my suitcase and picked out an outfit. I really didn't know what to go for. I was nervous, for I was going to meet my future friends. I felt my stomach twist with low self esteem and suddenly wished I didn't stubbornly tell Rachel to wait for me at the car. She would know what I was supposed to wear.

I ended up going with my favorite overgrown brown jacket, a blue stripped button up shirt, black legging booty shorts, an overly long pair of creamy white socks and a pair of brown boots (not uggs).

I grabbed my brush and used it to untangle my hair, and restore it to it's beauty. Brushed my teeth, and applied some lip balm. Before leaving the bathroom, I looked at the mirror, my hands tugged down my jacket enough to expose Kaden's Mark which was tantivly growing into its former self.

It was starting to form a wolf. When a couple mates, the mark lingering on the females neck will blossom into a wolf's face. The color of the wolf represents how powerful their children will be.

Black represents a strong child, a natural fighter.

Grey represents a wise child, a natural healer.

White represents a child which will be physically fast and emotionally active, a natural hunter or scout.

You couldn't yet see the color of my wolf considering a faint outline was the only thing complete. I remember my mom telling me and Melody the story of how my father spent the entire day after he marked her just staring into her neck, wanting to be the first to see the color of the wolf.

My mother till this day never let me see the color of her wolf. Saying it wasn't important. Hiding it with turtle necks or jackets. I really never understood why, but never pushed her too much in saying anything. I decided that when we arrived at the pack house I would go see my mother and order her to show me her mark.

I made my way out of my house and swiftly entered the limo.

"I love your outfit Scar." Rachel said, calming my nerves of being underdressed.

The second we enter the much crowded mall, I feel claustrophobic. Which is weird because I'm not even claustrophobic.

But I guess being pushed and shoved around can do that to you.

Rachel guides me around the crowd, making a clear path as people make a way for her, as if she was a water bender and they were the ocean. I'm guessing their from the pack?

Some girls look at me with curiosity, looking my outfit up and down and frowning and the rest just glare. Some boys shamelessly stare at my breasts and ass while smirking and others just result to doing the same to Rachel.

I use my super werewolf hearing to listen to what they're whispering.

"Who is she? And what is she doing with the Rachel?" I'm going to the mall, can't you see that?