Bonus Chapter: New Years *glimpse of a possible future*

*Little Miss Beta*

*Bonus Chapter: New Years *a glimpse of the possible future* *

*Copyright all rights reserved*

Everyone please go check out @ashydw16 's book called " The Secret Mate " It's amazing and wonderfully written :3

Not EDited #

This is basically a little filer chapter, as my gift to you all for a happy new year. Hopefully I'll write more often and update sooner and more frequently. That's my wattpad new year resolution :).

Scarlett's gorgeous New Years outfit above ^

ENJOY

&~&~&~

.

.

!! IMPORTANT !!

This chapter is a little bit sureal and impossible to happen at the moment we left off. But it demonstrates what could happen in the future.. After all a new year is full of opportunities and endless possabilities ;)

.

.

LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE READING ^^^

I Lived from OneRepublic

.

I held the little spark stick loosely in my hands as a small smile filtered my features. Kaden's arms were softly cuddling me in his embrace from behind, as he left lingering sloppy kisses around his mark.

"10 minutes." He mumbles, while blowing at the sparks, making even more retract from the stick.

A group of kids run past us, shifting into pups and shifting back to their original forms multiple times, while playfully nipping at each other's feet. I look down at my dress with a small smile. It was white and flew elegantly down my chest all the way down to my heeled feet. Rachel had bought it for me once she went shopping for her own dress, saying this one fit me like a personal designed glove.

"9 minutes!" Felicity squealed as she pasted us, running about with a couple of girls around her age.

I smiled at her entusiastic personallity. Turning my face to see my little sister, Melody, stuffing her face with a bundle of cupcakes, smiling with her pearly whites she giggles before hugging my legs and signaling for me to pick her up.

"8 minutes.." She whispers adorably to my ear, before hoping off my arms and running in the direction of my parents.

Seeing them out of the prison was like a music to my eyes. After much begging of my part and some growling of Kaden's, Aaron permitted them receiving a small "vacation" from the cells to spend new years celebration with us. And suprisingly, the pack adored them.

'7 minutes.' My parents mouthed to me from afar.

Rachel's figure could be spotted from afar as well. Wearing a lovely white, tainted blue dress, she reminded me a lot of Lily. Beautifully pristine.

She reached Kaden and I, beaming her way around eager pack members and smiling faces.

She reaches us and clasps our hands together with a worldwide grin. "6 minutes."

Everything was perfect. For this small yet infinite little end to a new beginning, it was all perfect.

Kaden twirled me to face him. Smizing as he cupped my cheeks and brought my lips to his, he laughed happily throughout the kiss.

A female whisper directed right in our ears broke our silence. "5 minutes." My head snapped to the direction of Leighton's voice.

A majestic smirk doodled her rosy colored lips as she glanced at the two of us. "Just try not to get her pregnant idiot. Remember to cover the dilly with the dolly." She muttered before leaving, swaying her hips provacatively at the direction of other male pack members.

I watch in amusement as she approaches a single male pack warrior, which is instantly enchanced with her tight and super short red and white lacey dress.

Leighton shall be a Leighton.

Kaden kicks my hips with his to catch my attention. Following his curious stare, I spot a bored looking Aaron, with an overly cirping Rachel under his arms.

I notice he is producing some sort of mindless sign language with his fingers as he stares at Kaden and I.

He holds up 4 fingers and nods at us.

Amelia and Blake both approach with glasses of champagne in their hands while wearing color matching outfits.

"180 seconds!" Amelia excitedly jumps at us, before being dragged away by a tipsy looking Blake. "Yeeep. The big 3." She mumbles lowly.

Kaden tugs me in the direction of stage which is littered with dozens of different types of fireworks. "Only 2 minutes left." I say, while drawing circles inside his hand.

He hums in delight as the voice of the pack members behind us start to arise, starting the countdown.

"You know." He brakes into a smile. "I don't want anything to change for next year." He mumbles softly while bringing my fingers to his lips and kissing them. "As long as I have you.. I'm satisfied."

Their voices get louder in the backround, the countdown almost coming to an end.

My fingers find their way around his white dress shirt as I pull him closer to me "Good."

And then we kiss.

Phoenixes flutter in the pit of my stomach all the way up, as he dips my head to the side to get a better access, caressing my flushed cheeks while doing so.

We pull back and stare at each others eyes, mixed with so much real emotions impossible to describe.

"4

3

2

1!"

The sound of fireworks lauching into the air and exploding dominate and drown the cheerful screams of excitement from the pack.

The sky lights up, blending into hundreds of different colors and cornations.

I squeal and giggle as Kaden dips my back romantically and captures my lips in a lovely display of PDA.

Happy New Year my little Wolfies