Chapter 24: The alpha

* Little Miss Beta *

* Chapter 24: The alpha *

NOT EDITED

Copyright all rights reserved

Above is a picture of Lasagna soup. ^^^^
Just because.

you're welcome

.

.

Scarlett sighed as she observed an estatic Melody leap onto her parents awaiting arms, giggling adorably.

"My dad hates you now." Kaden scoffed, tilting his head to the side as he frowned at the six-year old.

"Bull"

Whirling in place Scarlett cocks a hip to the side and glowers at her inane mate.

"This isn't funny."

"Did I say it was funny."

She whacks his arm. "This is not the time to be sassy." Kaden raises an eyebrow. "It matters to me if they like you, and I think it matters to you too."

He remains unmoving for a curt second, before grinning at his bombshell mate. "Not really, but if it matters to you then I won't pursue my mission to give him a minor-heart attack."

Another whack.

. . .

Alpha Aaron was mad. Very mad.

Scarlett watched, gently nibbling her lips as the black wolf which attacked her in the cells started to awake. He was still in wolf form. He tried to move his paws which resulted in a clattering noise from the silver xxx which served to restrict his movement.

"Who are you? What was your purpose attacking my pack?" Aaron was irradiating dominance, he wore black gloves as he pressed a silver bar soaked with wolfsbane to the wolfs back.

Scarlett tried to hide the wince at the memory of her own torture and the pain of wolfsbane. It had taken some time to convince Kaden to let her watch the interrogation of her attacker, and she wanted to appear strong for him.

She stood in line with all the other heads, beside her was her mate and the luna. They were behind a glass door, they could watch the alpha interrogate the raider yet Aaron and the wolf couldn't see them.