Chapter Tobias: So Much For Consideration

* Little Miss Beta *

* Chapter Tobias: So much for consideration *

* Copyright all rights reserved *

Scarlett and Rachel people ^^^

Do you think Rachel should be played by Lucy Hale or by Selena Gomez?

.

.

.

-&-&-

.

.

.

A whole freaking day.

That's for how long I've been suck inside this ultra luxurious bedroom.

It wouldn't be pure torture if my oh so lovely mate would contiplate to bring me some food. I'm in a pizza mood. But no. Apparently the lycon has decided that I'm immortal and therefore don't need food to survive. Honestly, I don't know how he hasn't heard the sound of my stomach growling yet. I bet the neighboring pack can hear it.

So much for consideration.

After he was 'done' teaching me a lesson, he apparently decided to lock me up here to prolong my eternal misery.

Although my hunger is painful, I really can't snake off the feeling that something bad is about to happen. That feeling alone makes my whole stomach flip and growl. Oh wait, that's just my hunger.

"I'm gonna kill that bastard." I whine, sounding the least threatening.

"Fooood.." I mumble as my stomach growls again.

I hear a click at the doorknob before it turns slowly and reveals a curly mob of light brown hair. A little girl no more then 6 years old enters the room, cautiously holding a sliver heavy looking Tray filled with goodies that can feed a full grown elephant.

I feel my eyes widen matching the meatballs expertly sucked into the spaghetti. Oh my. She places the food on the side of the bed and sends me a small shy smile.

"Mr Beta ordered me to bring you some food." I rise an eyebrow from the way she addressed him, Mr Beta? Really? Does he order them to call him that? How much more ridiculous can he get?

"It was cooked by our best chef, Harvested on the packs garden by our Gamma herself and double checked by Mr Beta before being brought up here. " She says taking a long breath, wait a second is she supposed to give me a full report on the food?

"Your Lunch consists of Italian spaghetti, bathed in a packs traditional tomato sauce, and five-star meatballs. Fresh meat, considering the chef didn't know if you preferred raw or cooked meat he severed both, and you may pick your favorite. Lemon juice pitched with just about enough sugar to oblivion the sourness. And- and-"

She choked on her own words and started to stutter, I would normally aw on how cute she looked in a normal situation, however, she looked so scared that I would stun or punish her that I settled with smiling softly at her and thanking her for the food.

"It was a pleasure Mrs Beta" Is all she whispers before sneaking out the room and closing the door -locking it as well- but not before I hear her sigh in relief and stun herself for messing up.

I scoff at her choice of words, Mrs Beta? Am I married to him now or something?

I take a look at my food which basically consists of everything she said, plus some weird blue jelly looking substance that I'm guessing is my dessert and what she choked on while explaining.