Chapter 17: Just A Breeder's Typical Cliché

* Little Miss Beta *

* Chapter 17: Just A Breeder's Typical Cliché *

* Copyright all rights reserved *

Scarlett's face when she thinks of Melody. . . above ^^^

.

.

.

___________________________________
REMEMBER TO LIKE AND COMMENT

________________________________

.

.

Kaden's arms felt warm and impeccably comfortable. I felt immediately at ease and calm. It was hard not to melt into his body and stay there forever, but I couldn't do that, I had just discovered important information from said Henry and Lily and I'd be damned if I didn't use it to my advantage.

I softly peal his arms off of me and use my now free hands to stand, however I'm dragged back onto a firm chest by Kaden's needy fingers. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I've got stuff to do." He lifts a eyebrow at the word 'stuff' and shakes his head.

"So did I, but I canceled the entire week so I could take care of you." He says while gently laying me onto the bed like I'm some sort of fragile glass doll.

"You didn't have to do that." He carefully covers my body with a warm thick blanket, which I'm 100% sure hospitals don't give to normal patients. Without a doubt, Kaden must have pulled a few strings.

He climbs onto the huge bed and cuddles me into his arms, with me laying on his comfortable chest covered by a warm duvet.

He leans down and kisses my forehead. "I was so worried." He closes his eyes and his grip on me tightens a little, as if I'm going to vanish into thin air. "Never do that again. Okay?"

I nod my head slowly, surprised at his naked show of affection. He breathes deeply to calm his wolf, my body lifting as his chest does. However, the second he does so, he seems to start panicking.

"Are you hurt? Do you feel pain anywhere? Does your head hurt? Do you want some food? God you should be hungry. I can make the chef cook you a buffet-"

I stop his rambling as I cup his flawless jawline and give him a long slow kiss. Almost immediately, his heartbeat calms and he un-tenses.

No matter how cruel, I can't help but feel amused at how he always seems to want to make it up to me with food. Sure I love food just as much as the next girl, but sometimes he just needs to calm down.

"A pizza would be nice." I find myself saying, as my stomach suddenly rumbles.

Kaden jumps up like a crazed bunny, as he stares at my stomach with a look of horror.

"You were starving and I didn't get you anything to eat?" He says looking mortified, before his face scrunches and a look of raw determination crosses his features.

"I shall get you your pizza if it is the last thing I do."

Afor I can protest, Kaden is already stomping down the hospital hallway, demanding pizza to anyone in sight.

My body's engulfed by a warm fuzzy feeling inside my stomach, result to how much he worries of my well being. But I can't help but feel like something is off. At how his eyes are a bit more wide and his body more tense, and for a reason unknown my gut tells me it's not the accident.

He's hiding something from me

And I intend to find out what that is.

A couple pizzas later, I find myself on the hospital bed snuggling inside Kaden's strong body. With an open box of Domino's pizzas laying in between my legs as I stare at the last slice.