Chapter 3: Is he pikachu?

*Copyright All rights reserved*

*  Little Miss Beta *

* Chapter 3: Is he Pikachu? *

---×---

I woke up in a royal california dream bed. With prickly pain surging through my body, I obviously started to panic.

I know this isn't the most decent time to wonder, but I fainted twice? In under 24 hours? Wow I just keep getting stronger don't I?

As the though of Mr. Bulldozer hurting my little sister crossed my mind, I have a protective panic attack.

I attempt to stand but I'm held down by a strong arm flung around my stomach, and once again, I panic.

Much to my surprise though, the arm seams to notice my stress and almost instantly flys off of me. Yet just as I'm about to stand up two humongous hands grab a hold of my hips, twirling me in the direction of the beholder.

A definite sight to see. A man which I'm guessing is around his early 20's with dirty blond hair and deep concentrated jade azure eyes stare right back at me. He is most definitely very built, maybe even more then Mr. Bulldozer, yet there is a certain softness to his skin.

I'm awaken from my day dream when all of a sudden the blonde frowns his perfect eyebrows and looks at me with so much compassion, lust and... wait a second.. Lust? I'm pretty sure that I wake up looking like a mad gorilla on her period, so why would this man be looking at me with lust?

I try pulling his arms off of me but that only makes him tighten his hold. I scowl and try ripping his arms off of me once again only for them to tighten immensely more then I though physically possible.

I look up at the godly figure only to realize that his eyes are already on me. I put my hands on his, prepared to shove him off, when I'm immediately frozen by shock at the sparks that tremble my body. Is he pikachu?

"Get off of me." I managed to choke out, as the sparks continue, not once lessening.

Confusion slaps him in the face, but nether-the-less he takes his arms off of me.

I waste no time, springing off the bed like a Cheetah, I rush to the door.

However, just as my fingers scrap the handle I'm shoved at the wall by the half naked greek god, as he uses his arms to keep my hands in place and his body to pin me to the wall.

I let out a river of curse words as bolts travel through my body.

Seriously, he must be a decedent of freaking pikachu.

A chuckle vibrates through his body, making more fireworks explode on me.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did." He confirms my question with amusement swirling in his eyes.

I awkwardly try to wiggle out of his hold only to have him press himself even closer to me.

Has he ever heard of something called personal space?

He frowns his perfect eyebrows together.

"I said that out loud again, didn't I?"

"Yes..." He says still frowning.

"Well..." An awkward silence consumes the room until I decide to interrupt it. "Have you?"

His frown teleports away as he breaks into body melting beam. "Yes, I have heard of it. But that doesn't mean I have to follow it," He stops a little before continuing. "Especially with my mate. "

I'm momentarily stunned by his words, but slowly I gain control over my fuzzy mind.

Wait I have a mate?

I have a mate!

He's my mate?

Wait. He's my mate?!

See how that escalated quickly.

I mean sure he is hot, but let's not forget he's part of the pack that is trying to kill my family.

My Family!!! I completely forgot.

"Get off of me." I bark, even though the infinite sparks are nothing but delightful and pure bliss.

"No." He declares conceitedly. All trace of amusement and overlapping joy vanished. "You're mine. You belong to me, and for that I will not get off of you. "

"Get. Off. Of. Me." I whine, while grinding my teeth.

"Mine." He snarls. His warm minted breath fanning my face sends shivers all over my body.

I'm about to give in to the sparks blazing around my body before I remember that he currently has my parents and sister captured and possibly being tortured, the taught makes me feel disgusted and infuriated.

"I AM NOT YOURS!" I screech frustrated, gosh can't he get that inside his pikachu brain.

"You are mine Scarlett, and only mine dammit." A burst of flames comences to burn my skin as he lowers his face onto my neck. He sighs, dispatching another wave of fireworks.

His mouth finds it's way to the part where my neck and shoulder meet, I can feel his lips roll back and his canines come out, and he...

××××××

Once a cliffhanger, always a cliffhanger, right?

Sorry this chapyyy is short compared to the others but I spent the whole day doing it, from start to end. And I'm pretty satisfied with myself... The next one will be longer.

So I was basically on a suger rush while I wrote this, not to mention I was watching pokemon, so thats where the whole pikachu reference came from.

Sorry if it went to fast or got a bit confusing. I'll edit it soon so No Need To Worry!

.

.

.

Lots of love

Vote. So the story can get more readers.

Comment. So I can know what you all think, (negative and positive).

And Fan! So we can interact and you'll also be able to see my new stories.

A.K