Chapter 14: Holy Fuckballs. She made me drop my donut.

* Little Miss Beta *

* Chapter 14: Holy Fuckballs. She made me drop my Donut *

* Copyright all rights reserved *

The gorgeous Closet Rachel arranged for Scar ^^^

.

.

~&~&~

.

.

.

.

I scratched my mark for possibly the thousand time is the last two minutes. The itching made it impeccably hard to fall asleep, resulting in the zero amount of time I've slept. I've pictured over dozens of reasons of why it itches. Ranging from it simply missing my mates presence, to it being some sort of warning of something that I'd much rather avoid.

My muscles feel unmovable, they itch and imitate the weight of a monster truck. I feel exhaustively drained.

The curtains start to illuminate an light color as the sun starts to go up. But even so sleep is impossible right now. I need to know where my mate is.

Kaden has been gone for a total of 9 hours and 38 minutes, judging from the clock next to my bedside table. I honestly don't care how much of a obsessed pyscho ex girlfriend, I sound like right now.

I feel resented of approaching him after what happened the night before, but at the same time I feel like running a marathon to get to him. My body protests of course.

I didn't even go see my family after our talk. I felt somewhat uncomfortable and a bit ashamed of admitting that Kaden is my mate. I also felt emotionally claustrophobic, and the best option ranking, was to just return to my room and sleep.

Which obviously never happened.

Images of Kaden with someone else is another explanation for my lack of sleep. They've been randomly showing up inside my brain ever since my head hit the pillow, I don't know if it's an after effect of having your head banged on the floor multiple times, but if it is then I want it to stop.

Now that I finally have some time to myself to think, I can't help but put the pieces together. Not only of my families past, but also of what I heard while in the mall.

"I've seen her around before, I think she's Kaden's newest slut or something like that."

That sentence has been replaying inside my ears like a broken record ever since they've entered. I'm not just another slut. I'm the slut bitch. He is my mate. Not yours, or anyone else's for that matter.

The more I think about it the more I feel my brain capacity drain. Kaden's a man whore, or at least he was. That's how much I've allowed myself to conjure. The rest I've decided to let him explain with his own words.

"Why can't I just have a normal mind and not be so negative. I mean for all I know, that girl could have him confused with another Kaden." Mumbling doesn't help with the brainstorming, but it minimizes it.

The door suddenly bulges a bit, before opening with a silent creek. I close my eyes and peek from under my lashes.

I watch Kaden enter the room cautiously, trying extremely hard to not make any noise. He tiptoes to his closet before opening it and snitching a few clothes from it. Sifting on his feet he removes his shirt.

Oh.

"You can look now Lett."

I make a choking sound as he speaks, giving away my already blown cover. Kaden turns around with a small smile on his lips. Abs on full display.