Chapter 19: Apple Pie & Grape juice & Milk

\|\| V O T E /|/|

* Little Miss Beta *

* Chapter 19: Apple Pie, Grape Juice and Milk *

* Copyright all rights reserved *

WHY DO HOCKEY PLAYERS HAVE TO BE SO FUDGING HOT?

NOT EDITED.

.

~&~&~

.

I skin threw ancient book pages, opening, flipping and closing, the pattern continues to an extent.

"I'm Bored!" Rachel whines, closing her fifth book.

"I don't really understand why you're so curious to whatever this Breeder is. . . but ok I guess." She skips to the modern section of the pack Library and continues searching.

"It's important. . ." I mumble as I grope a dark woollen book which weights the universe.

Felicity hoists Melody up her shoulders to reach for a book at the top shelf.

After leaving the cells, Kaden and I brought Melody back to his room, allowing her to take a nice long bath and then eat some sweets.

Her face, once she found out that Kaden was my mate was utterly priceless. She was so extremely overjoyed, but at the same time her eyes would be on him more usually. When ever he got too close, Melody was quick to peal us apart. It was quite adorable in my aspect, but Kaden just thought of it as plain annoying.

Soon after, Kaden got called by Aaron to disgust some 'urgent' pack business. Giving me the perfect opportunity to do some much wanted research.

"Try looking in the wolf history section." It must mention Henry somewhere, and if it mentions Henry then it probably mentions Lily, which returns to the Breeder mayham.

I get a curt puff of air from an slightly annoyed Rachel and nods from cheerful Felicity and Melody.

Felicity, I called to help because I assumed she would be good company to Melody, I was right. Meanwhile, Rachel, met us halfway to the library, I invited her just to be sure she wouldn't go and tell Kaden.

It's not really something for him to worry about, but either way, I don't want to be interrupted.

We continue searching for a while until, Melody lets out a glorious howl of joy. "I found it!"

My feet skyrocket to her direction, sitting next to her on the couch.

"Here it is. . ." She closes the book -marking the specific page with her fingers- to show me the title.

| | Book of Ancient Breeds | |

| | Written by: Luican Hortburt | |

She flips back to the page and points her little finger at the word 'Breeder' located right under 'Protector' at the Lycan section.

I eagerly grab it from her hands and then start reading rapidly, fully awhere of Rachel pearing down my neck and Felicty sitted right next to Melody.

| Breeder |

A breeder is one of the most rare and important species of the werewolf world.

They are females, with powerful roots connected to the legendary Imperial Pack. Long thought to be extinct.

Their Bloodline connects to the very first Alpha, Henry The First, of said pack.

They may also become one, by being marked by a Alpha decended of the Pack. Genarating powerful heirs.