Introduction

I let out a sigh as I walked into work, running a hand through my hair and adjusting the hat on my head. As I walked behind the counter I was surprised to see someone whom I did not know dressed in a uniform. I blinked a few times, noticing he was talking to my manager.

"Who is that?" I turned to the girl working front-counter register at the time. She turned her head and looked around me.

"I don't know, never seen him before." I let out a sigh and walked towards my manager. I never knew exactly what I would be doing until I got there, when I reached her she smiled.

"Luke! Just the boy I wanted to see!" I looked at her and waited. Thinking she just needed my height so I could grab something off a shelf for her. She then grabbed the boy next to her and I looked him up and down. "This, is Michael. " 

TRAINEE; A Muke Clemmings Fanfiction Will Include the Following:

Restaurant Fiction

Abusive/Aggressive Behavior

Talks or Actions of Mental Disorders

Depressive Actions/Events

Use/Abuse of Drugs/Alcohol

Sensual Content

You have been warned.

My Playlist for this Book includes the Following Songs:

Remember Everything ~ Five Finger Death Punch

Give You My All ~ Eyes Set to Kill

Lithium ~ Evanescence 

Someone, Somewhere ~ Asking Alexandria (Ben Bruce Acoustic Version)

Dawn ~ Breaking Benjamin 

Ashes of Eden ~ Breaking Benjamin 

Shadow Moses ~ Bring Me the Horizon

Suicide Season ~ Bring Me the Horizon

One-Hundred Years ~ Five for Fighting

Wake Me Up When September Ends ~ Green Day

Heart vs. Mind ~ I Prevail

Burn it Down ~ Linkin Park

I'm Not Okay (I Promise) ~ My Chemical Romance

Trying Not to Love You ~ Nickelback

My Understandings ~ Of Mice and Men

Best of You ~ Foo Fighters 

Amnesia ~ Five Seconds of Summer

Total of Eighteen Songs

Preface:

Luke's POV

"Alright, put this thing on your head." I said as I passed the headset to this..Michael person. We would be assigned to Drive-Thru. Which was not all bad, I was usually doing the second window. But it was not all bad having to do first window with this kid. He looked at it and put it on backwards. So I sighed and took it off, then placed it back on his head.

"There you go." I said. "So, if you didn't know. My name is Luke." I had never trained anyone before, and I know it only lasted about a week but that does not mean I wanted to spend a lot of time with someone I did not know at all.

"Hi Luke." Michael smiled.

"Hi." I said, a tone of annoyance surging through the air. I heard the sound of sinks spraying water. The grill sizzling and the refrigerators running.  I knew this sound. I had always known it. "So anyways, this is first window - "

"I'm Michael." Michael interrupted me and smiled. He seemed so happy to be here. He would not be the same way in about a month. I watched him take off his hat and headset and run his hand through his blonde hair.

"Like I was saying," I said. "This is first window. You take orders and take money. Understand?"

"Yeah." Michael shrugged.

"Take orders on this screen, and take money on this." I said pointing to two different touch-screens. Michael looked at it and reached out to poke it. I instantly slapped his hand down. "You don't need to play with it."

"Okay sorry.." Michael muttered.

"When you're not taking orders, you clean, restock and do whatever someone needs you to do." I said. "Unfortunately for you, it's Monday. Which means very little business and there's not going to be much to clean."

"Why is that unfortunate?" Michael asked.

I knew he would be lazy, I could tell just by looking at him. "Because not doing anything is boring." I replied. "Or you get stuck doing something crappy like taking the trash out."

"That doesn't sound too bad." Michael shrugged.

I heard the beep that signified a car had just pulled up. I turned my attention to the screen and pressed the button. "Hi, how can I help you?" I said in the most pleasing tone I had. Michael then began to snicker as I took the order, I shot him a quick glare. "That will be seven dollars and twenty eight cents. First window please." I then turned to Michael and gave him a questioning look.

"Sorry, I just.." He smirked before breaking into laughter. "You just sound so happy it's disgusting."

"Well you can't be a jerk." I rolled my eyes. "I swear, how did you get a job here?"

"My aunt owns this restaurant." Michael said without an ounce of sarcasm to him. I went wide eyed.

"No way!" I smiled. "No way are you Samantha's nephew."

"I am." Michael shrugged. "She said she would give me a job." He folded his arms and leaned against the counter. I turned to the lean out the window and take the woman's credit card. I kept my eye on Michael though. Samantha was great, although he did not seem too happy to me.

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION; Ariana

This story came out of nowhere but I thought it was a good idea, so yeah =3

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX

The Mess {Muke}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें