Three

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. ~Isaac Asimov

Luke's POV

"No, Casey!" Bonnie groaned. "Luke, tell him he can't do that!"

Just as I opened my mouth the bells went off and I stood up. "Sorry Bonnie, class is over which means I'm done talking about it." I then ducked out of the classroom, leaving Bonnie and Casey to their debates. I let out a sigh as I walked to second period, my feet slowed and I ran a hand down my face.

I walked up the stairs to the art room and settled in the back, like I did in my previous class. Like I do in all my classes.

On my right sat down a short blonde girl. I recognized her to be Macy Vincent. We really never got along in the past, but she likes to try anyways.

"Hi Luke." She greeted.

"How's your day?" I replied, as if I even cared.

"Good so far, yours?"

"Fine."

Macy smiled. "You sound irritated today."

"I'm always irritated." I rolled my eyes. "For some reasons, it makes all the girls want me to take them to prom."

"Masochists." Macy laughed. "Are you a sadist Luke?"

"Hell, I hope not." I said, not laughing an ounce at Macy's bad sense of humor.

"Well," Macy continued. "Are you ever going to take a girl to prom with you?"

"Does it matter?" I sighed, closing my eyes in frustration and leaning back in my seat.

"Well..I mean," Macy laughed between her words. "I would almost say you don't even like girls!"

I opened my eyes and turned to her. "Pardon?"

"Well you've never dated anyone, so I just thought you don't like girls." Macy shrugged.

"I'm sorry I can't help the fact that this school is filled with short annoying girls like you." I scoffed.

"Hit a nerve, did I?" Macy chuckled. "Or maybe, you're dating that Ava girl!"

"Not true either." I sighed. Macy made a valid point for her reason - I had never dated any of the girls at my school. I always thought it was because I never thought any of them were appealing. I thought that about everything.

"Luke, there's nothing wrong with being gay." Macy whispered before she started snickering at my wife-eyes reaction. I turned to her and shot her a glare.

"Can you not?" I scoffed.

"I'm serious." Macy whined. "Honestly you do you, but don't be a little idiot and deny it for your entire life."

"Macy, I'm not gay." I groaned, laying my hands on my face. Macy always knew how to tick me off. Which is why we were never friends because that's all she ever did. She came and sat with me in class and pissed me off.

"You just keep denying it though!" Macy said. "I won't tell anyone, but when you date a girl, I'll believe you."

"Fine. Whatever. Just don't go spreading false rumors." I sighed. Macy nodded her and smiled.

So much for an alright day. I was beyond agitated and it was not even time for lunch.

When I did reach the cafeteria during third period's lunch I let out a sigh when I could see Michael sitting at our table. I walked over and sat down. Noticing that neither of us had any food in front of us.

"Hello." I greeted, a sour tone to my voice.

"Alright spill," Ava said. "What's on your mind." She never even had to guess, she always knew my mood just by looking at me.

"I have second and third period with damned Macy Vincent and I'm going to punch her in the face." I huffed. "Stupid little..Gah!"

Ashton laughed, he knew as well as anyone else how much she bothered me. "What'd she do this time?"

"This time?" Calum questioned. "What happened last time."

"Last time she tried to convince me that since I had so many welled up thoughts inside me it was causing me to be the bitter jerk I am." I rolled my eyes. "Today, she was trying to tell me that I'm gay because A, I don't have a date to prom. B, because I hate all of the girls at this school except for Ava. Whom she also tried to convince me that we're dating."

Ava snorted as she began to laugh hysterically, in fact Ashton and Calum were laughing too. While Michael sat dumbfounded.

"What's so funny?" Michael and I said together an I turned to him with a glare. He immediately sunk back in his seat.

"It's not the fact that she thinks your gay," Ashton smiled. "But you and Ava?! Pf!"

"Luke just love me!" Ava laughed as she laid her head on the table and laughed even harder. I had to laugh too, it was pretty funny to watch them act this way.

"I thought they were.." Michael mumbled.

"Huh? Oh hell no." Ava shook her head. "Nah, Luke and I have been friends nice grade school. Not to mention we're both way too hot-headed and arrogant to ever date one another."

"Oh. I see." Michael said. "B-But Ava, you're not hot-headed."

"And I am?" I replied. Michael looked at me for a moment and nodded. "Good."

"That's not a good thing Luke." Ashton smiled and shook his head.

"Yes it is," I said. "This way no one bothers me. Except the exact opposite happens because apparently every girl at this school is a masochist and loves jerks like me."

"D-Do girls really like him that much?" Michael asked and everyone at the table nodded their heads.

"Ladies love Luke." Calum smiled. "I think it's the concept of girls wanting a bad-boy who is good for them. Which very rarely happens, you know."

"I'm not really a bad-boy though. I'm just a jerk!" I shrugged. "Wouldn't have it any other way."

"Aw, how despicable!" Ava smiled, I shoved her with my shoulder and her smile slowly faded into a glare.

"Is it too late to drop out of school?" I asked Ashton with a sigh.

"Don't drop out, scumbag." Ashton laughed.

"Go for it." Michael muttered as he stood up and left the table. Leaving us all to exchange glances.

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION; Ariana

So I wrote this like. Yesterday but I haven't put it up until now cause I've been too lazy to put a quote on it. Tbh I had Lucy do it anyways xD

Also let me know how you're liking this book so far because I won't continue it if no one likes it.

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX