Chapter Nine

Awwww yisssss three pages. Happy Reading!

8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D

CHAPTER NINE

LOUIS’ POV

Coincidentally, Harry did not turn up in the morning. The lads sleep over and by around noon we decide it best we look for him.

We all ride in a large, black, SUV, scouring the surrounding area for our lost friend.

“Where could he have gone?” asks Niall. “You’d think he’d be back by now if he went out drinking or something.”

“Maybe he’s hung over somewhere,” suggests Zayn.

“Where?” asks Liam rhetorically.

“He could have…” Niall sentence simmers out, but I know exactly what he was going to suggest.

Maybe he is hung over with some whore somewhere.

My anxiety is growing and the lads can feel it.

“We’ll find him,” encourages Liam, giving me a pat on the back. “I’m sure he’s fine.” I just take deep breaths and don’t respond.

What if he did hook up with someone?

No, Harry would not cheat on me, I know it. Then again, would it really be considered cheating? We are hardly getting along. I did say I would be his boyfriend, though that hasn’t gone well.

He probably got himself pissed to forget your ugly face. He probably had to have a fucking orgy to get the taste of your lips off of him.

I shake my head, bringing my knees to my upper body and wrapping my arms around them. I bury my head in my knees and find relief in the cool fabric of my trousers touching my face. I’m not sure how long we drive, with the rest of the guys pointing and looking for Harry. I simply sit with my face pressed against my cotton fabric and wallow in self-pity. It’s not like I know for sure if he did anything last night, right?

Yeah, sure. I bet he turned down some sexy woman just because LOUIS is soooooooooo special.

After a bit I hear Niall’s distinctive voice break through the sound barrier of my hateful comments.

“Stop the car.”

I look up, the sun burning through my sockets. I rub my eyes harshly and peer out the window.

HARRY’S POV

As soon as I left the flat I started running. I put my hood up, kept my head down, and ran.

I ran past little shops and buildings and I ran until the sun had long since made its way below the horizon. I ran past drunks on the sidewalk and vehicles in the streets.

At some point in the night I came across this small park with swing sets and a jungle gym. Exhausted from my running, I hid myself in a tube-shaped twisty slide and drifted off to sleep.

8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH, MUMMMMMMY, MUMMMMMY!” I awake with a jolt to a toddler about a foot above me on the jungle gym, pointing at me and screaming. His mother comes rushing over to see what the fuss is about. When she sees me, she scoops her little boy up in her arms and walks away, muttering something that sounds awfully like ‘filth.’