Chapter Twenty Two

Happy Reading!

8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

ELEANOR'S POV

"Baby," I groan, massaging his groin and attaching my lips to his neck. "You're s-so good."

He chuckles and continues moving his fingers in and out of my vagina, igniting my hormones with his electric touch.

"Who knew you were so good in bed?" he says, licking my hip to my belly-button.

I moan loudly and grasp his hair, pulling him closer to me and fastening his lips to mine.

"All this time, and you never wanted to get me in bed once?" I say, lifting my chest a bit and seeing lust cloud his vision.

8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D

I wake up with the most colossal hangover. Looking about, I discover I am in one of the beds at Harry's flat. To my left there is someone breathing deeply and evenly.

Excuse me?

I jump out of the bed, getting twisted in the blanket and falling to the floor with a rather loud crash. The man in the bed stirs.

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no.

I have to get out of here. I untangle myself and stand up. I look down at my naked body.

NAKED.

I didn't have sex with someone, did I? Ugh, how low have my morals become? How utterly pissed was I when I decided that-

"Eleanor?"

I look into his bright and momentarily confused eyes. They widen in surprise and he jumps out of the bed as well, equally naked.

"Good morning," I grumble, grabbing the nearest t-shirt and throwing it on, as well as my panties.

"We didn't..." he starts.

"I don't know."

He groans and picks up a pair of boxers that probably aren't even his. I retrieve my skirt from the night before and throw it on, not bothering to care that I paired it with a men's shirt.

"Have you seen my purse?" I ask, simply desperate to get out of this place.

He looks around the room and sighs, "I haven't. Look, we should talk about this or-"

"I don't want to! It was a mistake, alright, I don't actually like you in that way," I defend.

He looks almost hurt. "You don't?"

I stare at him. "Do you like me in that way?" I ask, a bit scared to hear the response.

"No," he says, as if trying to convince himself. "No, we were just drunk."

"I should get out of here," I say. He looks thoughtful for a minute and then leads me out of the door.

"Should we tell Louis?" I ask suddenly, turning around.

He shakes his head and runs his hand through his hair. "I'll do it, just go, El," he reassures.

I find my purse on the kitchen counter and then book it out of Harry's flat before anyone awakes. I hope this doesn't bother Louis, though I don't know why it would.

I can't believe I just did that. How irresponsible of me. You can't have sex with your fiancée's band member, even if it is a fake engagement. That's just strange.

I get into my car and turn on the engine.

The words 'you had sex with Niall Horan' repeat in my ears, almost triumphantly.