Chapter Twenty Six

Happy Reading!

8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

LOUIS’ POV

Social media websites have exploded on the news of Harry and I’s relationship. I’m starting to think that the interview on Youtube is going to get more views then all of our music videos combined. People have comments such as “I knew it!” or “Hear that, Elounor shippers?”

The explosion is actually quite humorous. Most people claim they knew the whole time, even people that never thought of us as a couple before.

“Look at this one, Harry, look at this one!” I say like a toddler, pointing to my phone screen.

“I’ve seen them all, baby, I know,” he says tiredly, but there is still a small smile tugging at his lips.

“This is great. Everyone is being so nice,” I sigh.

Of course, not everyone has been nice about this. Many Elounor shippers have deleted their accounts on websites or given huge, angry rants. Some people are calling us fags and queers and plenty of other rude names, though I could care less. I’m just ecstatic that this is finally out in the open and I can be who I am with Harry.

No more hiding. No more having to keep my hands to myself. No more refraining from kisses. I can kiss him whenever I want. With that though, I turn back to Harry, who is sitting next to me on the sofa and staring intently at the television screen.

I leap up and surprise him with a sudden kiss. He jerks back slightly, before realizing what I’m doing and kissing me back.

“What was that for?” he asks.

I smile. “I can do that whenever I want now,” I say giddily.

His smirk widens and his hand comes to cup the back of my neck while he kisses me further.

“So can I.”

The door behind us opens, and three boys and a girl come pouring in.

“Hey guys,” I greet, “pretty crazy, huh?”

They know what I’m referring to.

“Everyone’s freaking out, lads,” says Niall happily, obviously enjoying the mayhem. I notice his hand is laced with Eleanor’s, and she has a smile on her face as well.

“People are talking about that too,” I gesture to their interlocked hands. They both blush.

“Well, we’ll let them know soon,” says Eleanor. “We aren’t exactly discreet.” Niall eyes her up and down, a goofy smile on his face.

“C’mon,” says Liam. “Let’s get going. Press conference today.” Harry and I roll off the couch, already dressed and prepared for this.

8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D

“How long has this relationship been going on?” asks one reporter, obviously disliking Harry and I being gay.

“About three months,” I answer.

Another reporter is called upon to ask a question. “And you kept it from your fans all this time?”

Harry answers. “We didn’t want to, our management has us under a strict contract. We’ve wanted to come out ever since we began dating.”

“And what finally made them say yes?”

Harry laughs slightly. “We kept messing up. People were getting too suspicious and the lies were piling up.”