Chapter Thirteen

The last couple of chapters have been really short so the next one will be longer i promise

ok so im going to this 'popfest' concert tonight with Carly Rae Jepson, Emblem 3, Hot Chelle Rae, Cher Llyod, and Megan + Liz. Woooooo! i won the tickets for free so AWESOME!!!!! free stuff woot!

Anyway i thought i'd update before i went. Love anyone who reads this. Happy Reading!

8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

HARRY’S POV

I wake up with my arms around Louis. He is snuggled into my chest and the ends of his bedhead are tickling my chin. I take my phone from the bedside table and check the time. It is around 9:00 in the morning. I gently let go of Louis and loosen his arms from around my waist in order to get out of bed.

I go to the kitchen and turn on the stove, setting some sausages in the pan. I don’t hear his footsteps but soon there are two arms wrapped tightly around me from behind. He digs his head into my back and doesn’t say a word.

“Morning, Boobear,” I say, moving the sausages around with a spatula.

“Smells good,” he mumbles, his voice muffled because it is pressed into me. He stands on his tip toes and turns his head into mine, kissing my cheek. I can feel the scruff on his chin graze my freshly shaven features. I like the way it feels, like sandpaper. Definitely not something a woman would have, but somehow his stubble is comforting and familiar. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

He digs his head back into my back and sighs deeply.

“Something bothering you, Boo?” I ask.

I takes him a moment but eventually he says, “I think I can do it. I think that I’m ready to tell management. And hopefully be able to come out.”

“Are you sure, Lou? I don’t want you just to do this for me,” I soothe.

“No, Haz, I’m not sure. But if you’re ready then I’m willing to give it a shot.”

“That’s great.” I smile. Louis leaves to make an appointment with the head of management and I finish making breakfast. I am just setting the plates of meat on the counter when Louis returns.

“Tomorrow,” he says nervously.

“It’ll go great, Lou.”

8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D

We are standing outside the office, waiting to enter. Louis is playing with his shirt nervously and I am rubbing his shoulders comfortingly.

“It will be fine, Lou,” I say for about the thousandth time.

A secretary comes up to us and motions to the looming door, “He is ready to see you now.” We enter and sit at one end of a long meeting table. The head of Modest! Management is at the other end, his hands folded.

“I get the impression there is something you need to tell me,” he says in a low and scratchy voice.

“Yes,” says Louis lowly.

“We would like to inform you of our, er, recently developed relationship change.” I try to sound professional and intelligent but the man at the end of the table only sneers and adjusts his cuffs importantly.

“Judging by the fact that it is only you two approaching me, and the fact that we have had to hire a woman to pose as a girlfriend for you,” he nods towards Louis, “Then I suppose it is safe to assume the two of you are romantically involved.”

We both nod.

“We were wondering if it would be possible for us to come out to the public,” I state. “Also, we want to know what this means for the band.”

The man at the end of the table takes a deep breath and looks at us like we are two very annoying chores to be done. “The board and I will discuss this manner and call you by the end of the week with our decision. Have a nice day.”

With that he abruptly shoves us out of the room and we are on our way.

“Do you think it went well?” Louis asks, his voice an octave higher than usual.

“It went well, I’m sure they will let us be together,” I reassure, wrapping my arm protectively around his shoulders. He sinks into me.

In truth, I have no idea how that meeting went. All we can do is wait for their decision.