Chapter 9

A/N: Sorry i didn't get the chapter up until right now. it's almost midnight, and these past couple days i've been on break, so i was really relaxing and getting away from it all. But I'm back now, should be updating weekly and all that jazz. Hope you guys are loving it so far. Getting into the good stuff now. Let me know what you think in the comments. All the Love, as always xx

~L

________________

Louis' POV:

"What a welcome..." I mumbled as I closed the front door and immediately heard shouting. Mark and my mum were having at it again. This happened at least once a week, and it was always over petty things. My mum claimed that it was all part of marriage, but somehow, it didn't seem like that with her and Mark. My sisters were nowhere to be found, so I could only assume that they were upstairs, probably in Lottie's room. I tiptoed up the stairs, trying not to wince as I heard the strain in my mum's voice, and when I reached the top of the stairs, I saw four pairs of eyes peeking through the crack in the door to my oldest sister's room. I put a finger to my lips and slipped inside the room, closing the door behind me.

"You all alright? How long has it been?" I asked, pulling them each into a tight hug.

"Only a few minutes. We were hoping you'd be home soon...where did you go last night? We were worried sick," Fizzy mumbled, and the other three nodded. I tried to think back, but my head was still a little fuzzy from the hangover, and in any case, I didn't want my sisters knowing what I did to 'feel better'.

"Just out for a walk and then to meet some friends. Spent the night with them." I said, which was mostly the truth. I had walked...to the bar. And then, well, most of it was a blur, but I had woken up wrapped around Harry fucking Styles with no recollection of having gotten there. Fuck it.

"I've got a lot of homework, girls...you'll be okay in here? I can set up a movie for you guys if you want," I offered, and they all made noises of agreement. I busied myself with that, and five minutes later, they were all curled on Fizzy's bed in blankets, eyes fixed on the screen. I was almost out the door when Daisy's voice cut through the silence.

"Lou...those aren't your clothes, are they? I've never seen them before."

I swallowed, just now remembering whose clothes I was wearing. "Borrowed them from my friend. Forgot an extra set of my own. Enjoy the movie, knock if you need me. Love you."

I got out of there as quickly as I could, managing to make it to my room before starting to freak out. I slid down to the floor with my back against the door and buried my face in my hands, my brain going a million miles an hour. I could not think straight, and hadn't been since the moment I woke up this morning. I had never been more comfortable...waking up with someone warm in my arms was a dream that I had always had. And he was so soft, his hand had been playing with my hair not a moment before I opened my eyes, I was sure of it. All I could smell at that point was vanilla mixed with a slight musky scent, and never in my life had I smelled something more amazing. But...it couldn't be like that. Harry and I were barely past the friend part of any sort of relationship. I could not be touching him, let alone wrapping my entire body around him like a monkey. But it felt good...amazing...I hadn't felt that happy since before we moved.

"Fucking shit, god damn, fuck my life," I grumbled, slamming my hand onto the floor in frustration. Tears were gathering in my eyes, probably from a combination of my headache and fear. No. I didn't want to cry...I was strong, I could do this.

Trembling slightly with the effort of containing all my emotions, I stood up and sat down at my desk, picking up my phone and dialing a number. Very soon, a cheery Irish accent answered me.