Chapter 12

A/N: So...if you don't know this already, I edit for LHShip and hazzaboo28 and I am now currently doing a collaboration fic with OhNoLarreh...in other words, a lot of stuff is happening. In addition to that I'm writing this fic and another one which will be posted on ao3 in a few weeks if you guys are interested. It might take me a bit longer to get chapters up, because of this and school, so i just wanted to tell you all now so you didn't worry or anything. hope you are loving this so far. All the love, as always xx

~L

ps...these bears will be the death of me i swear.

________________

Harry's POV:

My head was still spinning from Louis kissing me that I totally missed everything that Niall and Liam said as they came in, but I didn't care. Louis was warm and comforting, and I swear he just kissed my head, which made my cheeks turn scarlet.

"Well, we have business to attend to," Niall said loftily, getting his bag and throwing it over his shoulder.

"By which he means I need to get to work and he needs to get home and pig out. Have fun, you two." Liam threw Louis a look of caution before heading out after Liam.

"Sorry about Liam, he's very protect-mmmmph..." I started to speak, but Louis had crashed his lips back onto mine, cutting off my sentence, and I was not about to complain. His tongue licked into my mouth at once, and, ignoring the pain in my side, I let him slowly lay down on top of me. All things considered, we were moving extremely fast for two guys who had barely known each other two weeks and weren't even official anything yet, but at this point, I could feel myself starting to get hard, and I didn't give much thought to those things.

"H-Hard for me already, Haz?" Louis panted from above me, his face sporting a nice flush, and I bit my lip.

"You're one to talk...aaaah," I gasped out a small moan as Louis' very prominent bulge brushed against mine through his shorts and my jeans.It was at that moment that I realized he wasn't wearing a shirt, and was dressed in nothing but his gym shorts and trainers.

"Lou...where's your shirt?" I asked in between kisses, and Louis answered sarcastically,

"It's currently covered in your blood, as I used it to make sure you didn't die on me. Now kiss me, you fool."

I didn't argue, but pressed my mouth to his at once, this time nipping at his bottom lip experimentally. He whimpered, actually whimpered, into my mouth, and that just caused my stomach to jolt in the most amazing way. I had never kissed someone like this before. I was still a virgin, for fuck's sake! But I could not get enough of Louis'mouth, his tongue, and his hands, which were roaming all over my chest, exploring. He brushed over my nipple with his fingers and I flinched. I could feel him smirk against my lips as he pressed his hips down slightly, earning a small moan from me. Damn, he felt so good.

"Sensitive nipples...I'll put that down on the list," Louis said, his words short as he tried to breathe properly. I leaned up to kiss him again, but suddenly pain hit me in my side and I gasped, falling back against the couch, my hands flying to the bandage on my side. Louis froze, his glazed over eyes suddenly alert and his eyebrows crunched together in concern. He got off of me quickly, and though I was sad to feel his weight lift off of me, I was in too much pain to argue. Louis placed his hand on top of mine and removed it carefully,looking at me kindly, an expression that I was definitely not used to seeing on his face.

"Don't put pressure on it, love, it will only make it hurt more. You might have a bruised rib or two, we don't want to make it worse, yeah?" I nodded, my lips pressed together to keep my pained sounds inside. I didn't want to seem like a baby. I felt Louis' fingers lace through mine and...fuck my life, he was holding my hand. For some reason, him holding my hand felt amazing, almost as amazing as making out with him. Maybe I was just a super sap, but Louis didn't seem to mind holding my hand. His thumb rubbed circles on the back of my hand, and he looked so at peace, much happier than I had ever seen him. The fact that I was making him this was, that I was causing his happiness, had my eyes welling with tears yet again, but I held them back and slowly brought Louis' hand to my lips, pressing light kisses all over it. Louis blushed and then looked at his phone, sighing.