Chapter 18

A/N: Well, here we are, two weeks later, after I promised lots of updates and they never happened...ugh, I'm so sorry, guys, i was busier than I thought i'd be. But I have a double update for you today, so make sure you read both chapters. There may be a third but I'm at a bit of a block atm. I hope I didn't lose any of my readers while I was gone, but if I did, I'm sorry. All the love, as always xx 

~L

***Trigger warning: Abuse (sexual, physical, verbal), touching without consent, beating***

________________

Louis' POV:

A faint tapping reached my ears, so faint that I wouldn't have heard it if it weren't for the otherwise complete silence in the room. I tried to open my eyes but found that my entire body felt like it was stuck in molasses. I couldn't move at all. I vaguely recalled a small prick on the side of my neck...but what had come before that...and more importantly, where was I now?

I scrunched my eyes as best I could and tried to open them, and slowly the room came into focus...it seemed very familiar to me, but too many things were running through my head for me to register where I was at the moment. I tried to move my hand or my arm, or even just one toe, but nothing was moving...it was like I was paralyzed from the neck down. I tried not to panic, but my heart was racing...what the fuck was going on?

I blinked rapidly, trying to clear my fuzzy eyesight, and a bunch of images came rushing through my mind...Harry underneath me, his cheeks flushed, his eyes wide, curls everywhere...Harry retreating from me...no, I was being taken away from him. He looked horrified...he was following...but falling behind, and I was on someone's shoulder...Harry was laying at the bottom of the stairs, his face contorted in pain and fear...and then the prick, right on the side of my neck, and everything went dark.

My limbs were tingling, which I hoped was a sign that I was starting to regain the use of them, and I tried to move my head around. I knew exactly where I was in a second, recognizing the paint on the walls and the faded areas where posters used to hang...I was in my old room in Doncaster. Why I was there or how I had gotten there, I had no idea, but it had to have something to do with me being taken from Harry and having a needle injected into my neck.

I tried to move but my limbs weren't yet fully functional, and I couldn't do more than wiggle my fingers. I let out a muted groan of frustration and moved my eyes around, trying to take in as much of the room as I could. The floor felt rough, like the carpet had been ripped up, and there were tools laying around the room. Paint was peeling from the walls and the window looked pretty grimy with dirt. It looked like no one had been here since we moved.

Suddenly someone was jiggling the door and I jumped, my body jerking uncomfortably, as it was only half out of its paralyzed state. The door was opened and it slammed into the wall, and my heart started beating out of my chest. Mark was standing in the doorway, and there was a quite obvious bulge in his jacket, hinting that he had a gun. What the actual fuck was going on?

I tried to crawl back from him as he stalked towards me, but I couldn't do much more than flop on the floor. Mark gripped the front of my shirt and lifted me, shoving me against the wall so that my feet were hovering above the ground. I felt my windpipe closing up from the placement of his hand and I tried to breathe in, but I couldn't. My whole body went into panic mode, but all I could do was look into his dark eyes as he watched me suffocate.

"So...the faggot is finally awake...oh, the things I'm going to do to you, you don't even know..." Mark growled, finally letting me go. I collapsed onto the floor, my hands clutching at my chest as I tried to breathe. My body must have been mobile, probably because of the rush of adrenaline from being choked, but I couldn't bring myself to get up or run. I was too fucking terrified.