Chapter 16

A/N: Another chapter up this week, just like I promised. hope you don't kill me. All the Love, as always xx

~L

*Contains smut*

________________

Harry's POV:

I couldn't believe how stupid I was. We hadn't even been dating a few days and I had already thrown around the 'L'-word. Granted, it had been so quiet that I was pretty sure he hadn't heard me, but now every time I saw him, kissed him, anything, I wanted to say it, and I couldn't. I didn't know if he was comfortable with it and the last thing I wanted to do was make him uncomfortable. Louis acted like nothing had happened, which made me think that he hadn't heard me,but when I talked to Niall about it, he had hesitated before saying that he didn't know anything about it, and that made me worry.

The next few weeks were busy as hell, because we were approaching final exams, and papers and projects were due, leaving all four of us drowning in so much work that we hardly even spoke at lunch, too busy trying to figure out all that we had to do and get it done. In all honesty, I missed Louis. We only got about five minutes together at a time these days, and I truly missed spending time with him. Sometimes I just wanted to cuddle him, or I wanted him to cuddle me. Some cuddling was definitely needed here.

We finally reached the weekend before exams and Niall and Liam were both off studying for their psychology exam, which was something I had no desire to join in on. Louis had invited me over to his house, saying that it would be a quiet place to study since his mum and sisters were out of town. I agreed readily, considering that Gemma had Ashton over, and he was trying to teach her how to play the drums. I loved Ashton, don't get me wrong, but there was no way that I could study with him banging on them for hours on end.

I admit, studying at Louis' was probably a bad idea as well, cause both of us had been basically separated for three weeks and the sexual tension was sure to be high, but I had faith that we could study and maybe even make a little time for...other things.

Louis invited me in with a kiss and a cup of tea, and we headed up to his room, laden down with books and sticky notes. I couldn't stop staring at him, because holy fuck, he looked amazing. His shirt was just a bit too big for him and was slipping off his shoulders,exposing his collar bones, and his sweats were riding dangerously low on his hips, basically only held up by his gorgeous bum. As much as I wanted to hold him and kiss him, we had to study, and I needed to keep my mind on that, at least for now.

"What should we start with, Lou?" I asked, yawning as I sat down on the floor. Louis put his things down and settled next to me,pulling out books and papers and spreading them all over the floor.

"Umm...let's do some English. At least we both generally understand what's going on in that class," he suggested with a half smile, and I nodded, pulling out the papers I needed. We worked in silence, only occasionally speaking up to check a fact or date so that we could get all of our notes in order. I could feel Louis' knee pressing lightly against mine and my concentration was thrown off every time he shifted his weight. Fucking hell, I was about to explode if something didn't happen. Even if it was just making out, I needed him.

But, being the studious person that I was, I didn't do anything except continue on copying down my notes and revising my paper, which I would type up when I went home. I pulled my papers towards me as I finished up, sighing and cracking my back. I started to reach for my bag to pull out another pile of stuff, but Louis threw down his stuff, groaning, and I turned.

"I can't fucking take it anymore," Louis said, and before I could even ask what he was talking about, he was on top of me, kissing the life out of me. I moaned happily into his mouth and pulled him right onto my lap, licking into his mouth eagerly. Fuck, I had been wanting this so bad. Turns out I wasn't the only one.