Chapter 19

A/N: Part two of the double update. check in a few hours, there may be a part three

________________

Harry's POV:

Niall, Liam, and I stopped only once, at a gas station about halfway to Doncaster, Niall claiming that he needed food or he would die. I didn't want to stop at all, but I wasn't going to listen to Niall complain for the rest of the trip, which I had a feeling he would do.I did have to use the bathroom, so I guess it was good that we stopped.

"Okay...ten minutes tops, that gives us all time to use the bathroom, grab some food if we want, and fill the tank so we don't run out of gas. Then it's back on the road. H, I think you should call that police woman...we might need professional help."

I shook my head, my lip very tender as I bit it for the millionth time since we had left Holmes Chapel. "We can't call them yet...what if we are wrong? We have to be sure before we involve the police."

Liam gave me a very nervous look but nodded and we all got out of the car. I headed straight for the bathroom and Niall went right to the snack aisle. Liam stayed behind to fill the tank, saying he would meet us inside.

Once inside the bathroom, I walked into the stall and just sank to the floor in the corner, burying my face in my hands and trying to keep my sobs silent. No tears escaped my eyes...I didn't even think I had any tears left to cry with, but my chest was heaving. I just wanted Louis back, I wanted him in my arms, I wanted him to be safe. I couldn't get the terrified look on his face out of my head.

"Haz...you alright in here?" Niall's voice echoed around the bathroom, and I sucked in a breath, trying to get ahold of myself.

"M'f-fine..." I stuttered, and I saw Niall's feet stop in front of the stall door.

"Please come out here..." Niall insisted, knocking on the door, and I stood shakily, unlocking the door and looking at Niall. Niall pulled me into a hug and I let him hold me, not sure what I was feeling other than incredible sadness.

"We are going to find him, Haz. I can't promise a lot of things, but I can promise you this. Please don't let yourself hurt like this. This isn't your fault! You couldn't have done any more than you did. Louis wouldn't blame you, so please don't put the blame on yourself."

"I d-didn't know how much I n-needed him until I l-lost him." I stuttered, and Niall just held me tighter, keeping an arm around me as he lead me out of the bathroom.

"I know, mate. I know. It's gonna be alright. C'mon, I'll buy you some food. Liam should be in here soon."

I let Niall lead me out into the snack aisle, and I pointed wordlessly to the things that I wanted to eat. In my mind, an insane battle was happening, one side of me knowing Niall was right and I needed to relax and not blame myself, and the other part of me screaming that I could have done more if I hadn't tripped and injured myself. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. It was fine. We were going to find him. He would be alright.

Liam met Niall at the counter and then dragged Niall away to buy him some food as well. I stayed by the counter, waiting with the food we already had and a very tired looking worker. I fiddled with my fingers, waiting anxiously for them to get back so we could go. The sooner we found Louis, the better it would be for everyone.

My phone started buzzing and I thought about ignoring it, not in the mood to talk to anyone, but I pulled it out anyway, just to see who it was. My heart stopped when I saw 'Louis <3' flashing on my screen, and I fumbled my phone, trying to hit the accept button.