Chapter 15

A/N: I keep saying sorry...but i really am. Exams are upon me in a week...ok but i'll have another chapter up this week, so don't fret. I hope you guys are liking this, be warned, it's about to get interesting. the bears have completely screwed my sleep schedule so don't be surprised if i am updating at 4 am lol. All the love, as always xx

~L

PS: Lowkey smut

_________________

Louis' POV:

Having Harry back made me realize what a fucking idiot I had been for ever suspecting him of anything at all. Harry had such a kind heart, and no matter how badly he wanted to come out, he would have never outed me like that. Simon, on the other hand...that was just a whole other mess that I wasn't sure I wanted to think about. Ever. Of all people to like me, it had to be the head of my old group of friends...how the hell had I not noticed? Okay, that wasn't true...he had always been flirty, but he had played it off in a bro-friendly type way, and I hadn't seen the wrong in it. Whatever. I was done with him anyway.

I met up with Harry before lunch and we walked in together. Harry's hand bumped against mine and he pulled it back with a mumbled apology, but I just smiled and slipped my hand into his, entangling our fingers. There was no way he could contain his smile as we settled at our table. We were hailed almost immediately by Niall and Liam, who were both looking eager.

"Everyone is talking about you..." Liam whispered in an undertone, and I rolled my eyes. As if I didn't notice the whispering going on at every single table and all the eyes that kept flitting over in our direction.

"Not bad things though...they just seem surprised is all. Seems...pretty good natured, if I'm being honest," Niall continued Liam's statement, food almost spraying out of his mouth. Harry just smiled happily and held my hand under the table. The fact that we could now do that without fear of getting caught meant so much to him, and I couldn't help but grin as well, Harry's happiness infecting me. His eyes were bright and sparkling and he just kept his eyes trained on mine. My eyes flitted to his lips, soft and plump and pink, but I knew I shouldn't.

"You two are so cute, it's disgusting. Would you just kiss already, you're driving me nuts staring at each other like that," Niall said offhandedly, and Liam nudged him, but Harry shrugged, asking permission with his eyes. My answer was a quick peck on the lips, keeping it just long enough to feel his hand go lax in mine as he sighed into it before I backed away, blushing a little bit. Harry's smile was so wide I thought his face might split, and Niall and Liam were pretend gagging over their lunches. I kicked Niall under the table and he winced, coughing and trying to get ahold of himself.

"Oh my goodness, look at Simon," Liam noted, pointing discreetly, and we both turned slightly just in time to see Simon look away from us. I wasn't sure if he was pissed or what, but just the thought of it made me shudder.

"Let's just not talk about it," I mumbled, and Liam and Niall both laughed. Harry, however, didn't look at all amused, and was instead glaring at Simon from across the cafeteria. I placed a hand on his arm, and he turned to look at me, his jaw set.

"You're mine. My Lou. He doesn't get to have you." He said with a slight growl in his voice, and I bit down hard on the inside of my cheek. Holy fuck, Harry was hot when he was protective. I tried to focus back on Niall and Liam, but Harry's hand slipped out of mine and was traveling up my thigh. His hand brushed ever so lightly across my crotch and my knee hit the table as I jumped in shock.

"Whoa there, Lou. Calm down and eat up, and for god's sake, don't dump the whole table. What's got you all worked...oh...riiiiiiight." It suddenly dawned on Niall what was possibly going on under the table, and judging by Harry's smirk of delight, that was exactly what he wanted. When he was being dominant, I had to admit, it was hot as hell.