Chapter 2; Chelsea

"I won't start from the day I met her, because that was about 6th grade" I chuckle to myself as I think back to the memories. "But I'll start at the important parts..."

•••Flashback••• (A/N: It says flashback, but this is Michael telling Claire the story at the same time)

"Chelsea. What are you doing?" I giggle as I see my friend in my closet, her bum in the air and head in my beanie box.

"I need to find the best beanie to wear tonight." She says as she giggles with me.

"Chels, you wear beanies everyday. Why not try wearing nothing for once?" I suggest.

She turns around and looks at me with her multi-colored eyes, and a confused look, like she's in deep thought. After thinking for a few more seconds, she just replies to me with "why would I do that?"

I roll my eyes and look at my phone as I lie on my queen sized bed.

"Hey Mikey." Chelsea's voice echoes from my fairly large closet.

"Yes?" I ask, my eyes still on my phone screen.

"How about this one?" She asks as she slips on a blue-ish purple-ish beanie. I examined the beanie, then her white tank top with dark purple jeans, so dark they almost look black.

"First of all..." I start, sitting up in my bed, "why are you asking a guy what they think about your outfit?"

"Because I don't have any girl friends to ask, duh." She rolls her eyes playfully at me.

"Fair enough. Yeah, it looks great. Can we go now?" I ask and bounce in my bed like a little child.

"Alright let's go." She flashes her pearly white teeth.

I roll over to my night stand that was on the other see if the bed. I open the brown drawer and grab my dad's car keys.

"You should really get a different night stand." Chelsea pipes up as she examines her nails, leaning on the mirrored closet.

"Why?" I ask, not really caring for her answer.

"Because you have these awesome dark blue painted walls, and then an ugly old night stand."

"I don't really care if it matches or not." I say shrugging my shoulders. Then I smile and watch her face as I say, "I just need a place to keep the condoms when I bring girls over."

She looks up at me with a raised eyebrow, then she starts laughing.

"Michael, just don't even start with that." she says in between laughs.

"What?" I ask, laughing with her slightly. "You know I pull them bitches." I say, trying to not laugh at my own stupid joke.

That only made her laugh harder, then she even snorted at the end. Every time Chelsea would laugh really hard, she would snort. It was actually pretty cute.

"Let's go." I say through gritted teeth.

••• End Of Flashback•••

"Wait, wait, so... Is Chelsea your girlfriend?" Claire interrupts me.

"Well... no, not at this time." I tell her.

She nods in understanding and I continue my story;

•••Flashback•••

    "Where are you two going?" My mum asks as I practically drag Chels down the stairs.

"We're heading to Calum's. He's throwing a party." I say as I basically shove Chelsea out the door, her still having her fits of laughter.