Chapter 12; Interruption

•*•* THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE SOME SMUT! JUST A WARNING SO YOU DON'T FLIP OUT ON ME. I WON'T SUGGEST ANY AGES CONSIDERING YOU KNOW YOUR BOUNDARIES. Now. Let's get this shit going >:)•*•*

    Michael drops me off at my house at around 10:30. We kiss each other good bye, and he drives away, waving at me until he's out of sight. I walk into my house and see my mom in her pajamas.

"Oh sweetie, you're home!" She says.

"Yeah-"

"How was it? Tell me everything!" She says excitedly.

I laugh. "It was great. Probably the most fun I've had in a long time." I tell her as I think back to Michael being sassy toward Richard, our waiter.

"How about you tell me everything tomorrow." She laughs.

"Okay mom. Are you going to bed?" I ask as she starts walking up the stairs.

"Yes I am sweetie. Oh- Luke stopped by today. He was asking where you were at. Looks like you got boys chasing you all over the place, eh?" She smirks.

"Haha... Yeah." I laugh nervously.

"That was a fake laugh. Is everything alright?" She asks with concern.

"Uh-yeah. Everything's fine." I fake a smile.

"Okay... Well goodnight, I love you." My mom says as she blows me a kiss and walks into her room.

"Love you." I mumble to myself.

Why would Luke stop by my house? I pull out my phone to see if I missed any calls or texts from him. Nothing. I put my phone back in my handbag and start to walk up stairs. Then my phone buzzes two times. I grab it again and see it's a text from Luke.

From: Luke!
    Come to my house.

To: Luke!
    Why? I'm tired.

Why the hell does he want me to come to his house so late at night?

From: Luke!
    You might want to do what I say ma'am. Besides, I have a surprise ;)

    My face falls. I don't want any surprises from him. Especially his surprises...

I sigh and turn back around to get in my car. I prepare myself for what's about to happen. I can't help but think about my feelings as I drive to Luke's house. I did have a crush on him, but now seeing this side of him was making my feelings fade rather quickly. I know, I sound like a slut. But I've always liked Michael more than a friend. I just didn't want to ruin our friendship. But here I am, doing just that.

I park in Luke's driveway and step out of my car. The cold air nips at my skin as I walk quickly to get in his warm house. I knock of the door quickly, hoping he hears the urgency and just lets me in.

"Hey-" he stops when he sees me in my dress I wore for my date.

Then a gross smirk is planted on his lips. He licks his lips slowly as he moves out of the way to let me in.

"Listen, Luke." I say as I turn around to face him.

He shuts the door and looks at me with curiosity.

"I don't want to do this anymore." I say with no fear. He can't do anything to me. He wouldn't.

He looks at me blankly, then chuckles lightly.

"What do you mean by that?" He asks.

"I want to date Michael longer than... Well- however long you planned. I actually like him, Luke." I say with sadness.