Chapter 3; Party Time

Chelsea drags me inside the house, revealing the open hallway, leading to the large kitchen and giant living room. As I excused my way around people dancing- if you could even call it that- I noticed how messed up this place already was. The pictures on the walls were all crooked, broken, some glass on the ground. There were people on the floor, some people just drunk out of their minds. I had a bad feeling about this. Looks like I was staying sober tonight- again.

Chelsea went right over to the grey, marbled island, where all the different drinks were stationed. She grabbed her drinks and started talking to people. I watched as she would gracefully take a shot of... Whatever hard alcohol she can somehow choke down, and start conversations with anybody and everybody. One of her friends I assume, walks up to her ad they have a chat. Chelsea would crinkle her nose in the cutest way, tilt her head back, and smile widely when she would laugh.

"Hey Michael, want anything?" She asks as she approached me.

"Oh" I clear my throat, "no- no I'm alright." I wave off the drink she tries handing me.

"Suit your self." She shrugs and chugs the strong drink.

I cringe. I hate seeing Chelsea drunk. I don't mean to be rude, but she's a drunk slut. Meaning; when she gets stunk, she basically turns into a slut. It worries me because I don't want her to get hurt, or be taken advantage of. That's why I learned to stay sober when I party with her. She has fun while I babysit. It doesn't sound that great, but she's one of my best friends, so I need to look out for her.

"AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!" I hear a familiar voice shout.

"OI OI OI!" I shout back.

I find Calum leading Luke and Ashton toward me with a bunch of girls trailing behind. I'm not really sure how no one noticed me walk in.

"Thanks for answering brutha." Calum says in a mock rapper tone.

"Yeeaahhh. I only answered because I thought it was Luke." I laugh.

"Can we take a picture with you guys?" A girl asks Luke, Ashton, and Calum, her back facing me.

"Um would you like me in it too?" I ask sweetly in case she somehow didn't see my bright fucking red hair.

She turned around and slightly raised an eyebrow, with a disgusted look on her face. She had long, brown straight hair, and she came up to about my mid-chest.

"Uh sure." She said with the bitchiest tone I've ever heard.

I almost wanted to yank her hair back and slam her head into the floor, but that's not something to do at a party.

    I stand next to Luke, Calum in the middle, and Ashton on the other end. We pose for the picture and the girl snaps it.

"I thought you wanted to be in the picture with us?" I ask Ms. Bitch as she smiles at her photography.

"I did. But then you were in it. Your red hair would clash with my outfit. Thanks for the picture."

This bitch.

"Hey guys!" Chelsea says obnoxiously from behind us.

"Hey Chels." Luke says sweetly before bringing her into a soft hug.

She hugs Ashton and turns towards us.

"Why are you guys taking pictures?"

"Um... Well considering we're a pretty decent bad, I guess people want to actually be seen with us." I say.

"Where's Calum?" Ashton asks.

"Probably snogging another girl." Luke mutters.

"Actually, Lucas." We hear Calum say slowly, making his slur even more noticeable. "I was getting you some drinks."

"Ah no I think I'll have a water instead." Luke laughs lightly.

"Liz isn't here though." Chelsea says teasingly.

His cheeks light up and he glares at her.

"Fine." He mutters. "Give me the hardest you've got." He tells Calum.

Calum's eyes widen as he looks at Luke.

"You sure buddy? You don't drink often so I don't think that's a good-"

"Dude, this is a party." He snaps.

Calum mutters an uneasy 'okay' and runs back to the drinks.

Oh god. I hated seeing Luke drunk as well. He doesn't drink often, and when he rarely does, he doesn't even get drunk. I've seen him drunk maybe 2 times, and I'm pretty sure both were on accident. He's an angry drunk, and when Luke is mad, he's like 20 times stronger than he normally is.

    I scan the room for a place to sit, my feet were starting to hurt. All I see is people once again, grinding on each other, lamp shades thrown about, curtains with tears, even a broken window. Probably from a fight.

"Here ya go buddy." Calum hands Luke an anonymous drink.

Luke takes the glass from Calum's grasp and chugs it. After a few seconds, he drains it..

"More." He chokes out.

Oh shit.

"Um... Luke try to take it easy." Ashton says, probably thinking the same thing as me.

Ashton tries to rest his hand on Luke's shoulder, but Luke nudges it away.

"I don't need you guys thinking I'm a little kid." He grumps.

"Dude we don't." I roll my eyes. "Chels was just joking."

"Well too late..." He smirks as he grabs the drink from Calum who just arrived once again, and drinks it.

Luke's face already looks red, and his eyes look tinted as well. Then he gets that weird smile on his face. Yeah it's weird; he's an angry drunk, yet he has a stupid smile on his face like 90% of the time. Then Luke walks himself over to the island, Us 3 boys following. He gets 5 shot glasses and lines them up. He then points at different drinks, as if deciding which on to drink. His finger lands on a bottle and he lazily grabs it and dumps the liquid in the tiny glasses.

"You all need to hang loose." He says as he laughs at his own "joke" and hands us a shot.

"Who's the 5th one for?" Ashton asks as he sniffs the contents and cringes.

"Chelsea. Duuuhhhhh Ashtoonnnn."

I feel my face go pale and I nearly drop the glass.

"Oh fuck." I mutter.

I quickly turn my head in all directions, frantically looking for Chelsea. I look carefully at all the groups of people being nice and personal with each other, seeing if maybe she got herself there.

The party started only like an hour or two ago, and I had already lost Chelsea.

»
Sup dawgs. This is kind of a short and rather shitty chapter, but I stayed up EXTRA late to write this. You're welcome.

Leave comments, vote, and don't forget to follow me to be updated on updates and fun stuff like that!

Stay fab xx : )
»