Chapter 10; Fun Friday Movie Night

I walk in the door of Luke's house and I'm instantly bombarded with hugs and giggles; mainly Ashton's giggles.

"We missed you Chelssssssss." Ashton says as he drags out my name.

I laugh slightly and try to not fall over. "I missed you too Ash. But why are all of you hugging me? I saw three out of four of you today or yesterday." I giggle as they all pull away from our odd bear hug.

"We missed you alright." Calum says in a loud voice pretending to hold back tears.

I roll my eyes and give him a half smile. "Alright Cal." I say in a baby voice and pat his shoulder.

"Can you get snacks? We'll pick out the movie!" Ashton says excitedly.

They all rush over to the couch and tackle each other. I walk into the kitchen and look through the pantry for movie snacks. I find bags of popcorn, there was butter, salt, salt and butter, caramel corn, and... Cheese? Ew.

"Luke?" I call from the pantry.

"Having trouble?" He shouts.

"Why the hell do you have cheese popcorn? That's disgusting." I say, cringing at his snack choices.

"Stop judging the food his mother spends her hard earned money on!" Ashton screams as I hear the boys laughing.

I poke my head out from the pantry and see they're all wrestling more than actually finding a movie. Then I see Luke stand up slowly, his blonde hair all messed up. I hear him mumble something to the boys and then he walks over to me.

"Hey, just thought I'd help with the snacks." He smiled.

I turn my back toward him and glare ahead of me.

"What did you really come here for?" I ask.

He steps dangerously closer to me and whispers in my ear, causing shivers to run down my spine.

"I wanted to make sure you remembered the plan."

I turn around sharply, just realizing how close he was. I was taken aback by how close our faces were.

"I hate this plan. This plan is..." I stop myself.

He smirks at me darkly. "Stay with it if you want this-" he motions back and forth between him and I, and then continues, "to work."

I look up at him with anger and sadness in my eyes. I nod slowly and hold back my tears.

"Good girl." He growls with an evil smirk.

He walks back to the couch where the boys were at and continues on like our conversation didn't happen.

I pop the popcorn and grab cans of soda. I found some bags of sour patch kids and a large 'family size' bag of chips. I balance them all in my grip and walk over to the couch carefully.

Once I approach the boys, they notice me struggling. Calum stands up quickly and scrambles to the short coffee table in the corner. He pushes it so it's in front of the couch so I can set our snacks on it.

Calum sits on the far left of the couch, then Luke, then Ash, then Michael, then me. When I actually sit down, I feel all wobbly and nervous. I couldn't stop shaking and no one noticed but Michael.

"You alright?" He asks me quietly as the rest of the boys argue on what movie to watch.

I look up at him and nod and smile weakly. He sends me a warm smile and drapes his arm around my shoulder. He pulls me closer and I don't hesitate to lay my head on his chest.