Chapter 6; Confrontation

"Let me join you." I hear Calum say as he jogs up behind me.

He slows down to my quick walking pace as I continue on my way to Luke's house.

"So uh. Where are we going exactly?" Calum asks, his voice shaking slightly from walking at my pace.

"Luke's." I grumble.

I feel Calum's gaze resting on me; but I just keep staring straight ahead.

"May I ask why?" He asks like he's stepping on sensitive grounds.

"I need to ask him what happened..." I trail off.

"Happened with... What?"

"It doesn't fucking matter, Calum! You invited yourself to join me, so the least you could do is shut up." I snap.

Although Calum's pace doesn't falter, he falls silent and stares ahead. We finally approach Luke's house. I walk up the driveway and up the two steps that lead to his front door. I don't even bother to knock as I twist the door handle tightly and barge right in.

"Luke! Where are you?" I shout.

I watch my language in case Liz is here. She hated it when we cursed- even when messing around.

"Living room." He says blankly.

I storm in and see him sitting lazily on his couch, holding the TV remote loosely in his hand as he flips through the channels. I stand in front of him and the TV and glare at him.

"Stand up." I order.

He looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Why? You alright bro?" He asks me, a smirk appearing on his lips.

"This isn't a fucking joke, Luke. I said stand up." I say, my anger rising.

"How about you sit down." He says teasingly.

I swoop down and grab him by his collar and shove him up against the wall.

"Why the fuck would you knock me out?!" I shout as I get in his face.

He looks at me, fear flashing in his eyes for only a second, then his confidence kicks in.

"I don't remember that-" he starts.

"Don't pull that bullshit-" I interrupt.

"Actually Michael, he was pretty wasted..." Calum interrupts from the doorway.

I glare darkly at Calum, hinting to him to stay out of my business.

"Fine then, here's a better question that you should have no problem remembering; what happened between you and Chelsea?" I whisper darkly to Luke, my eyes staring into his.

He looks at me with a slight frown, then a large smirk grows on his face.

"Oh wouldn't you like to know." He whispers back.

My anger bursts and I slam him against the wall again. Then I throw him to the floor and jump on top of him.

"Tell me Luke!" I feel tears threatening to fall.

Whenever I get so angry, I cry. I fucking hate it because people take it for weakness- and that's the last thing I needed Luke to think of me.

"Why do you care?" He hisses.

"Michael stop, this is none-sense just leave him alone. I'm sure they didn't do anything." Calum tries to soothe me as he walks closer.

I pull my arm back getting ready to bash Luke's face in when I hear a whimper from behind me. I turn my head slowly with the devilish glare still plastered on my face. Then I see her. Chelsea.