Chapter 5- Tutor Room Change

Here is another chapter. For those people who read my other books, I'll figure out a schedule so I can update them.

Anyway, enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed as I arrived at school. The dread of beady eyes staring were the first things I felt.

"I hate school." I murmured.

I went to my locker, twisted my combination, but as I was reaching for one of my books a arm grabbed me.

I looked to see Andrew.

He smirked.

I tried to pull my hand away from his grasp as he came closer. He then placed his other hand on my hip making my shirt lift up a little.

I squealed.

His firm touch felt cold against my side.

He gave me a sly smile.

My body shook as his face came closer. I didn't know what to do. I was trapped.

I then suddenly felt a heavy shove and Andrew was on the floor. I turned to see Jack.

He looked at me, but I didn't look at him. I ran. I ran into to the girls bathroom.

I quickly ran into a stall and slammed and locked the door. I sat on the floor.

What had just happened?

Did Andrew just try and kiss me?

Is this just a dream?

I pinched myself.

Nope.

As I sat on the floor wondering, the main question in m my mid was:

Why did Jack defend me?

The school bell rang.

I sighed getting up from the floor to go to class.

After School

I groaned.

Today had been a bad day. My back was sore of being kicked (don't ask).

On top of that, Ms. Smith said that I had to tutor Jack today. I was supposed to meet him at the library after school.

I sighed walking towards the library.

When I reached the place, I shrugged.

At least its some place I love.

As I entered the building, I immediately had the smell of dust and books mixed together.

I smiled.

This is where I belong.

I walked towards a section of fanfiction and fantasy. I grabbed a book from the shelf and read it.

"Hey."

I looked up to see Jack. I set the book down.

"At first I thought you weren't coming." I said.

"I had too. The principal is going to kick me off the football team if I don't get a good grade y two weeks." he said.

I rolled my eyes and sat at a table.

He followed me and sat at the chair next to me . I then sat at the chair across from him.

"Now, let's start." I said.

"Can we not?" he said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I don't feel comfortable." he said.

"What do you mean you don't feel comfortable?"

"The area. It's not familiar."

I slammed my book.

"Fine. Where do you want to go?" I asked him.

"To my house." he said.

I shook my head.

"No."

"Come on, please."

I groaned.

"Fine." I muffled.

I groaned as we exited the library.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just realized that Cynthia is always groaning.

Oh, well. How wa a the chapter?

I hope it was good. Anyway, I hope you guys have a good day.