Chapter 23- Staying Forever Together

Last chapter people!!!! Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cynthia's POV.

I sighed as I packed up the stuff for college. I still couldn't believe me and Jack were leaving high school early.

I looked around my room.

I won't really be missing this place much, even though, it will be different with new people in college and stuff.

As I rolled my bags towards the bus that was picking us up to go, I ran into my dad.

I braced myself for a immense yell of rage, until I was suddenly braced into a strong hug. I looked up to suddenly see my dad crying?

"I'm sorry. I never got to tell you, but you have your mother's eyes." he said.

I looked down.

I heard a honk, shoving away from the hug. I then grabbed my bags, and piled them onto the bus.

I know, that seemed pretty harsh, but I just didn't feel comfortable. Inside, I knew that I had a loving touch for him even though he was so harsh and cruel to me.

I sighed.

Maybe I will miss home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's POV.

I finished packing up my stuff, after my mom had given me a thousand kisses of me leaving.

I was going to miss her, too. But, I had given up my life so that I could be with the girl I love the most. The girl who made butterflies form in my stomach: Cynthia.

I sighed after finally finishing packing and waited for the bus to pull up in front of my house, carrying me away from the place I have known.

Me and my mom were in the kitchen, my mom was cooking, while I was waiting.

She turned to me.

"I'm sure you will be a fine gentleman, just like your father when you grow up." she said.

I nodded.

"Thanks mom." I said.

She then pulled me into a hug.

I then heard a honk from outside.

"That's me." I whispered to her.

Tears formed into her eyes, as we grabbed my stuff and pulled it into the bus. I then climbed in and sat next to Cynthia, who was listening to her music.

She turned when she saw me.

"Hey Jack." she said.

I smiled.

"Sup pretty." I said.

She rolled her eyes, but didn't say anything as we pulled away.

About half an hour away, I suddenly felt something warm leaning on me. I turned to see Cynthia slightly resting on top of my shoulder.

I scooted in closer, as her head fully leaned onto me.

"Jack, will you stay with me?"

"How long, sunshine?"

I felt her slightly laugh quietly beside me.

"Forever."

I sighed.

"As long as I live. Forever and always."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that's a good way to end a book, don't you guys think. *fire cracks shoot*

I am finally finished with this book!!!!! WOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!

Now, please read the Epilouge. You NEED to read!!!!!!