Chapter 14- The Love......it Never Stops

Hey guys.

I decided to continue on the 'love scene' , since I didn't really finish it. So.......yeah.

Hope you enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our hearts were beating fast, and our movements slow. 

His touch felt so soft and warm.

I could kiss him forever until the forever is gone.

I placed both my hands against his chest, as we got a little more..............serious.

He lifted me up and his lips tickled my neck. I pushed him away a little, but he was still kissing me. 

"Jack.......please...stop." I said.

"Why?" he replied.

"Because.....I'm not ready." 

"I know your not. That's why I'm taking it slow." 

I smiled.

What a great guy?

His hands went down and grabbed my butt, pulling me closer. I then kissed him over and over. Placing my hands on his face.

He smirked, going back to my mouth and started kissing me over and over. The love never stopped. It kept on going like a spinning wheel. 

He lifted my shirt rubbing my stomach, as my arm around his neck was ruffling his hair, while I was kissing him passionately. 

I wanted this to last.

I wanted this to stay.

I wanted this warm and comforting body against me always. Kissing me everyday. 

I wanted to........tell him how I feel. How I really feel. But, couldn't.

Rubbing my waist and kissing my lips, he kept going on and on and on forever more. 

Maybe one day.....I could say.........

I love you......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

!!!!!!!!!! Was that good???? I want you guys opinions!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my first love story....EVER! I need you guys ideas. NEED!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. 

Bye.