Chapter 19-Trying to, but Can't

Hey guys.

I am really glad that you guys enjoy this book.

Anyway, here is the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's POV.

I sighed.

Today was the big day. The test was happening.

I shrugged.

If I failed, then I will still have.........wait. I forgot. Cynthia's not talking to me anymore.

I groaned.

Why is she so stubborn?!

"Hey bae. Who are you talking to?"

Before I could even reply, a pair of lips were smacked against mine. They then removed, and I smiled to see Chrystal.

"Hey baby. What's up?" I said.

I don't know why, but I felt bad after saying that.

"Nothing. Just wanted to see if your prepared."

"For what?"

"The test of course. I just want you to make it, so you can finally make it to the football team, and finally be way cooler that before." she said.

I rolled my eyes.

"So, you only like me because of my football techniques."

"No. I didn't mean it like that-"

I then kissed her on the lips.

I pulled away and smiled.

She smiled. Then, she pulled me forward and kissed me passionately. I kissed her back, and as I was I saw Cynthia looking at us from the corner of my eye.

She looked hurt, but was hiding it really well.

I sighed inside.

Why was love so difficult?

I wanted to give up on Jack x Chrystal, but couldn't. I don't blame her, honestly.

She awoke to her lying naked next to me, even though I didn't do anything. Right now, I just have deal with the situation that me and her are never getting back together.

But, I don't know why.......it hurts so much.

I just wish I knew what was going on.

I sighed inside, as my outside body continued the make out session in front of Cynthia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Ok. I am honestly stuck here. Can you guys give me some ideas for the book by messaging me? I kinda have writers block at the moment.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.