Chapter 16- Leaving

Hey guys. Sorry for not updating. Lots of stuff..........

Anyway, let's continue on this love adventure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cynthia's POV.

I was in the guest room and was quickly putting on some clothes.

I'm getting out of this house and away ............away from.............him.

I pulled on a blue hoodie and a pair of holed jeans. I then stomped down the stairs and was about to walk out the door, when his mom came.

Dang it.

"Cynthia, where are you going?" she asked.

I sighed.

"I really am thankful for the stay, but I really need to get going." I said trying to walk out the door.

She grabbed my arm.

"I let you spent the night, I'm not letting you go until you have breakfast." she said.

I groaned and nodded.

"Fine...."

She looked at me.

"You ok?"

I shrugged.

"Yeah."

I walked into the kitchen. I didn't want to talk about it, especially to his mom.

I sat down walked over to the kitchen to see Jack. He looked at me, but I turned away.

I sat at the table, as his mom layed a stack of pancakes in front of me.

"Eat up. It will store you some energy." she said.

I quickly chomped down the food.

I can't stand being in this house with.......him.

Once finished, I stood up.

"Thank you for the food. I must leave." I said.

I then placed my plate on the counter and walked down the hallway towards the door.

"Wait! Cynthia!" I heard his mom yell, before I walked out and closed the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey people.

So sorry that this chapter was short. I just wanted to post something, because I know how long you guys have been waiting. Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed.