Chapter 6-Tutoring is Hard

Guys. From this point forward, I am going to try to go deep. I'm going into the romance world. Please........wish me luck. Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we arrived at his house, I smiled. His house was a baby blue color. It wasn't really too big or too small. It was a medium sized house.

We went up the driveway to the front door. He then rang the doorbell. A few minutes later, a young woman with curly brown hair answered.

"Hi Jack." she said giving him a hug.

"Hello mom." he said.

She pulled out of the hug and made a confused look.

"Wait. Aren't you supposed to be at the library?" she said.

"Yeah, but I decided to study in my room." he explained. "I needed some place I was familiar with."

She nodded. Then turned to me.

"You may come here as much as you like. We have plenty of people coming around to say hi." she said.

I nodded. We then entered the house.

The house was beautiful. It had a chandelier hanging at the top, different forms of paintings hanging on the walls, and the walls were a nice bright brown.

"We are going to my room." Jack told his mom.

She nodded.

"Have fun, but by to much fun." she said. She then walked away.
Jack turned to me. "Come on." he said.

I followed him up the stairs into a blue room. One word to describe would be

Messy

He had dirty socks, shirts, and yes underwear. Yuck.

I made a disgusted sound as I started to clean up.

"What are you doing?" Jack asked.

"Cleaning your room." I responded.

"Why?"

"Because it's nasty and dirty."

He rolled his eyes as I grabbed a broom and started sweeping. Once I finishedmcleaning his room, I looked around and smiled at my accomplishments.

"Watching you clean was entertaining."

I turned towards Jack.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." he said.

"Tell me."

"Watching you was entertaining."

"Why?"

He looked down. I then followed his eyes and gasped. I pulled my shirt down.

He chuckled.

I growled.

"It's getting late. I have to go." I said.

I walked out of the room.

"Cynthia, wait!" he yelled.

I walked fast out of the house into the cold night air on my way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok. Don't you dare get any ideas at the pulled up shirt part. It only rose a little.

Anyway, I really hope you guys enjoy it.

Bye.