Chapter 22- Should I Take it?

Hey guys. Sorry, I just had a lot to go through, and an incident that's going to change my life for the better. Well, I don't want to go into details, so I'll just start right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cynthia's Pov. (Beginning of 2nd Semester)

I walked down the hallway, with Jack by my side. We weren't exactly a couple, but we were friends again.

Jack had broken up with Chrystal yesterday night, on the phone. That's the worst way to break up with a girl, which btw made me feel happy.

I am still not sure if I have feelings for you, Jack. But, eventually I will tell you.

I looked at Jack.

He looked at me.

"Cynthia! Jack! Please go to the principal's office." The intercom said.

I sighed as everyone around me laughed. At least neither Andrew nor Chrystal was there.

We then entered the office together.

"Ah, Jack. Congratulations on the test. You have managed to earn back your policy of football. Good for you, Jack." said Principal Wilson.

I saw Jack smile big. I was proud of him as well.

He then turned to me.

"As for you, Cynthia. Have I got a deal for you?" he said.

I cocked my head.

"What type of deal?" I asked.

"Well, since you are the smartest and brightest student in the school, the school is offering a full on scholarship and a way for you to get out of school early."

The deal surprised me so much, I just stood there with my mouth open.

Jack was surprised as well.

The principal chuckled.

"I know that is awesome. The school we will send you to will require a lot of learning exercises qnd activities. Only the most advanced students ae welcomed." he said.

I smiled. I was in the advanced.

"Will you take the offer?" he asked.

I was about to say yes, when I looked at Jack. What will happen to him? I mean, I know he will be a professional football player, but what about afterwards.

I sighed.

"I don't exactly know." I said.

"You have to answer now, or tomorrow. The program will start next week." he said.

I nodded.

"Maybe I can answer tomorrow." I said.

He nodded.

"Ok, then."

I then left with Jack following behind me.

"You could of said yes." he said.

"Yeah, but I needed a extra day. I'm not sure." I said.

"Why?"

"I shrugged.

"I'm not sure." I responded.

He nodded.

"I will be happy for whatever you choose."

I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's POV.

I wonder what Cynthia's decision will be. Will she move on or stay?

I sighed.

What will I do if she picks to go? Will I still be a football star, or go back to doing nothing in my life?

I shook my head.

No. I have to do something with or without Cynthia.

The thought of without Cynthia still burdened in my heart.

I sighed.

~Next Day~

As soon as I entered the building, I went straight towards the Principal's office. I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I heard the principal call from inside.

I went inside, and saw him sipping coffee on his desk.

"Hello Jack. Is there any problems?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"No, sir. It's just.....how will I be able to enter the program you offered Cynthia into?" I asked.

He smiled.

"Oh, I didn't tell you. You're allowed in as well." he said.

"I am?"

"Yes. Since, you already heard yesterday's conversation with Cynthia, you don't need to hear it again. So, will you go?"

I shrugged.

"Unless, Cynthia goes." I responded.

THe principal nodded.

"Very well."

All of a sudden, a knock came from the door, and Cynthia entered.

"Oh, Ms. Stephens. Have you made your decision?" Principal Wilson asked her.

She sighed, then nodded.

"I take the offer." she said.

I turned to the principal and nodded as well.

He nodded understanding what I meant, and turned to Cynthia.

"Congratulations, Cynthia. You and Jack are going to Eastman University." he announced.

Cynthia looked at me confused, but before she said anything, I picked her up swinging her around and around.

As I set her down softly, I felt her lips on mine, as she kissed me softly. I kissed her back as we kissed over an over.

The principal cleared his throat, and we pulled apart realizing he was still there.

"No kissing in front of me. Do it outside." he demanded.

We then excited the room, as I explained to Cynthia how I managed to convince him to go with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. Did you like the chapter? I hope you did, because the book is about to end soon. Yeah, it's sad :(.

But, please keep smiling :), and don't be sad. Be happy!!!!!!