Chapter 11- My Life is Terrible

Hello people. I am here to say that this book may be a success.

Don't you agree.

My head is burning to write the ideas of this story. Ok, let me shut up and write now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cynthia's POV.

I decided to walk home with Jack, since he insisted that he would walk me home today.

As we walked, we talked about random stuff like school, sports, and such. When we arrived, I gasped.

Crap. My parents are home.

They had definitely gone to a club or something.

I turned Jack around and said quickly.

"Ok. Thanks for walking me home, but you really should go." I then shoved him lightly.

As I walked away, Jack grabbed my arm.

"Cynthia, what's going on." he said.

I looked away.

"Nothing. Just have to really go inside, or my parents will be mad." I lied.

He nodded.

"Ok."

He let go of my arm. I ran down the driveway, turned around, and waved.

He smiled and waved back.

I then went inside.

The first thing you smell when you enter my house is.........well I guess musty. And, what you here is not pretty either.

My parents were yelling profanity at each other at the top of their lungs. I was about to walk up the stairs into my room, when I heard a huge crash in the kitchen.

I ran inside and saw blood sprawled on the floor. My dad was leaning against the wall, while my mom (not dead) was lying on the floor. They were both breathing hard.

My mom groaned as she slowly got up. She had black eye with a few scars on her arms and legs.

They had been fighting.

My dad had a half broken bottle of champagne. He growled and lifted his hand. He was going to hit my mother.

I don't know why, but I held his hand in place. I then a felt a huge pain in my arm. Suddenly, a hand smacked me on the side and another one in my face.

The impact made me fall down sliding down the hallway. I looked up with tears in my eyes.

My dad had a angry glare at me.

"Never do that again you little piece of garbage. You little monster!" he yelled.

I cried and ran upstairs. I slammed my door.

I was about to lie down on my bed, when I felt a pain in my arm. I went to my mirror looking at myself. My body had scars everywhere. The two most things that made me surprised was my first, one side of my hair was cut. Also, blood was slowly running down my neck.

The second thing was my arm. It was covered in blood from fingers to elbow. I wanted to scream, but no one would care.

I quickly went into the bathroom and wiped the blood from my arm and neck. My arm had a large open red deep bleeding scar. My neck had a long scar, but not deep. I could easily put a bandaid on my neck, but my arm I have to wrap up.

I then wrapped up my arm and put a bandaid for my neck. Afterwards, I went into my room, closed the door, amd layed in my bed shivering.

My arm was burning with pain and so was my neck. I cried.

No one cares. No one knows. No one feels how I feel.

I sighed.

If only..........people wouldn't judge me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is so sad. Ha ha. I'm making myself sad with my own book.

That's............weird.

Anyway, I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Bye for now.