Chapter 20- Please Forgive

Hey people. I just wanted to say, you people are AWESOME. I so far have more than 1k reads on the story. That is totally the most reads I'd ever had on any story. Thank you so much!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cynthia's POV.

I can't take it anymore. I have to focus on the test, but thoughts of him kept going into my head.

I groaned.

"Cynthia? You ok?" Ms. Smith asked.

"Yeah. You're not about to cry, are you." Andrew said.

I scowled at him, as he winked at me.

This boy does not make sense. First, he is all kisses and love on me, now he's all teases and hurting me. Now, that's what I call a play boy.

I stood up.

"Look, Andrew. I don't know what your poblem is, but you're just mean, cruel, and insensitive. I can't believe I actually kissed you. I just was so trapped in your love shit to actually see what a big freaking b***** you actually are. I just wanted to let you know that. Also if you touchhave me, or phisically assult me, I will kick your @ss all the way to New Jersey." I said.

Then, I sat down as the whole class stared at me.

Now, I can finally think.

"Great speech." Jack said.

"Don't think I won't forget about you." I mumbled.

"Cynthia-."

"Jack. Don't say a word to her, or to anyone." Ms. Smith said.

I groaned.

Now that I've dealt with Andrew, the only person now is Jack. He's kinda.......I don't know. Maybe I should believe him, but who else could do it?

I sighed.

Focus Cynthia.

As the teacher passed out the tests, I twitched (that's what I do when I'm nervous). Then, sighed.

I'll be fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's POV.

As I turned back around, I sighed.

She won't talk to me, but I will win her over. She already hates Andrew.

Then an idea popped into my head. If I passed the test, then I could show that her teaching really worked and everything will go back to normal.

The new energy inside me had given me hope to start the test.

I will pass for Cynthia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is so adorable! I can't believe this is my book. Sorry for the cursing. It was a part to maKe this book interesting.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

Bye.