six

Adriana's P.O.V

After Spanish was over I grabbed my stuff and walked towards the door. Before I could actually walk out the class I felt someone grab my wrist and spin my around. I looked up and saw a boy.

"Hey there baby girl.", the boy said.

He had blonde hair and he was wearing sunglasses so I couldn't really see him.

"Ew, do not call me that.", I tried getting out of his grip.

"You're new here aren't you baby girl.", he said as he moved his face closer to mine.

"No I'm Adriana, and you need to get out of my face.", I gave him a disgusted look.

He just smirked which caused his dimples to pop out.

"Don't be scared baby girl.", he whispered in my ear.

I got chills in the back of my neck cause I felt his hot breath on my neck.

"Sam!"

We both turn our heads to the person who had said that which was another blonde boy. The boy, whose name I'm guessing was Sam, looked back at me and winked, he let go, and walked to his friend who just saved me.

"Fuckboy.", I rolled my eyes and walked to my next class which was History.

***

I walked in to history and the desks were numbered. On the board there was a paper with a list of names of everyone in this class and they each had a number by their name. The Teacher Mr. Brown told us that the number that was by our name was the number that was on the desk we had to sit at.

I was in the second to last row which wasn't that bad. Everyone was already in their seats. When the bell rang the same blonde boy who saved me from that Sam kid ran in.

"I'm assuming you're Jack.", the teacher said.

He nodded his head.

"Your in seat 28 it's in the the last row.", the teacher told him.

He sat down and it happened to be the seat right behind mine.

After class I gathered all my stuff and walked towards the door.

"New girl!", I heard someone call out.
I turned around and the blonde boy walked towards me.

"Hey sorry for what happened with Sam after first. He can be a real-"

"Fuckboy.", I finished for him.

"Yea.", he laughed.

"Well thank you for apologizing for your dickhead friend and thank you for saving me from him.", I told him.

He smiled and walked away.

Gilinsky's P.O.V

I walked out of class and met up with Sam.

"Waddup G"

"Sup"

"What happened after first?", I asked him.

"What do you mean?"

"J was running late and he said it was because he had to go get you off of someone.", I laughed.

"Oh that.", he smiled.

"You found yourself a hoe or what.", I teased him.

"Something like that.", he smirked.

"Already? Damn who.", I asked him.

"The new girl.", he said.

"There's a new girl?", I asked.