twenty two

Adriana's P.O.V

I woke up and did my usual morning routine. Today's outfit consisted of some light washed skinny jeans, a yellow crop top, and white slip on Vans.

For my hair all I did was straighten it and leave it down. I did my usual make up, grabbed my stuff and headed downstairs.

I set my bag down on the couch and walked into the dining room where my dad was sitting eating his breakfast. My breakfast was on my side of the table.

"Good morning Adriana.", he smiled.

"Morning dad, you're not wearing your suit?"

"Oh yea I got the day off today.", he told me.

"That's good you needed a break."

"Yea maybe we can do something today when you come home from school.", he suggested.

"Yeah that sounds great, what did you have in mind?"

"Oh I'm not really sure, how about we go out to eat then we'll see where we go from there.", he tells me.

"Sounds like a plan.", I told him.

After I finished my breakfast I put my plate in the sink, said bye to my dad, walked out to my car, and drove to school.

I arrived to school and prepared for what was going to happen today. Hopefully nothing bad happens and Sam doesn't act like the same fuckboy he was on the first day of school.

I walk to our table and meet up with Kenny, Skate, Alejandra, and Kenzie.

"Ok you totally ditched us at the fair for Sam.", Kenzie told me.

"I'm sorry, he was literally begging me to go with him yesterday.", I told them.

"It's fine, but did you two have fun?", Alejandra smirked.

"Well I did but then it ended badly."

I told them all what happened yesterday at the fair. How much fun I had with Sam, how he kissed me, and Jack.

"Now I know for for a fact that Gilinsky likes you.", Skate told me.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?", I asked.

"Because it's the truth.", Kenzie told me.

"I don't think I've ever seen or heard of Gilinsky saving someone like that other than Jennifer.", Kenny added.

Jennifer? Who's that?

"W-who's Jennifer?", I asked trying not to sound too interested.

"Jennifer is Gilinsky's ex girlfriend but they broke up a long time ago.", Kenny told me.

"Why?"

"Don't know, but after that Gilinsky never dated anyone.", he told me.

"They were together for a year but I don't know what happened.", Skate added to the conversation.

The bell rang and we all went our separate ways to our classes.

Jennifer. Hmm. wonder what Jack did that made them break up.

***

I rolled my eyes when the bell rang and I had to go to 4th. I have both Sam and Jack in that class. Fun right?

I walked in the class and saw everyone with projects. Why the heck do they all have projects? Was there like a—Oh my god no!

I just remembered that the stupid project is due today. Yes! The project where me and Jack were assigned partners.