eleven

Adriana's P.O.V

The 7th period bell rang and I walked out and someone grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"Hi jack."

"Damn I should start doing that more often, I get a good glimpse of your ass.", he bit his lip.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk away and he grabbed my wrist again and spun me around again.

"Where you going?", he asked still looking at my ass.

"Home."

"But you don't have your car.", Jack told me.

"I'll walk."

"No I'm driving you, besides you always come to my house after school you should know the drill already.", he told me.

I didn't really want to argue with him right now so I followed him to his car. I got in and sent my dad a text telling him I was going to Jack's house.

***

"Jack you missed the turn.", I told him.

"No I didn't.", he looked at me with no emotion then back at the rode.

"Yes you did you were supposed to turn over there.", I said pointing behind us.

"Do you think we're going to my house?", he chuckled.

Oh my god, where the hell is he taking me.

"Uhm yea that's the 'drill' isn't it.", I said quoting the word drill like he told me at school.

"I think we deserve a day without studying.", he smiled.

"We never study! You just ask me questions and watch Netflix.", I told him.

He didn't answer.

"Where the hell are we even going?", I asked him.

He didn't answer.

Ugh he gets me so mad I swear. If he wasn't so hot I would've probably already murdered him. What the hell am I even saying. I can't say that he's hot.

***

"Here we are.", he unbuckled his seat belt and opened his door. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out the car. I looked up at the sign and read.

"John's Incredible Pizza, really?", I laughed a little.

"Yea they have like the best pizza.", he said and walked inside.

I walked in and we sat at a booth. We got up and grabbed the pizza we wanted. I grabbed 4 slices and Jack got 6.

"Well you must be hungry.", I said looking at his plate.

"I could tell you the same thing, for a girl you eat a lot.", he told me.

I didn't tell him anything and just ate my pizza. His phone buzzed and he was gonna check it but I glared at him remembering what happened in the morning. I guess he saw me and remembered and started eating his pizza.

***

We were in his car driving back and the silence was awkward and it was driving me crazy.

"Jesus Christ say something I can't stand it being this quiet!", Jack shouted.

"You say something.", I told him.

"Like?"

"I don't know bring up a subject, something that will make us talk.", I told him.