twenty four

Adriana's P.O.V

Our due date for the project was getting closer and closer. I was actually planning on finishing this stupid project with him at school so we won't have to go to each others houses but he hasn't been showing up to school.

There is no way in hell that I am going to get a zero on this and detention again because of him. I don't want to finish this alone because it's a lot of work.

So today I am going to go to Jack's house. Part of me is annoyed that I'm going to see him but the other part is happy that I'm gonna be with him.

Oh my god what is happening to me. I really don't want to be catching feelings for him. I know he's just going to want one thing, sex, and then leave me.

But I'm not that dumb. I'm just going to finish a project and that's it. Every thing is going to be alright.

***

The dismissal bell rang and it was time to go to Jack's place. It's not that bad I mean it's the same as going home every day. The only difference is that Jack will be there.

I drove up to my neighborhood, passed my house and parked in front of Jack's place.

I grabbed my bag with my MacBook and the stuff we'd need for the project. I walked up the steps to his front porch and took a deep breath before I knocked on the door.

I heard shuffling behind the door and his mom opened the door.

"Adriana! It's been a while since I last saw you," she pulled me into a hug.

I hugged back and smiled at her.

"Yea just have to finish this school project with Jack.", I told her.

"Well he's up in his room.", she smiled and walked to the kitchen.

I walked up the steps and into the hall. I stood outside his room and took a deep breath. Should I knock? Should I just walk in?

I decided I should just walk in. I turned the door knob, opened the door, and walked in. My eyes widened when I saw Jack at his desk watching porn on his computer.

"Dude what the hell? Adriana!", he kinda yelled and turned off the monitor.

"Oh my god.", I laughed and looked away.

To be honest that was kind of funny.

"Jesus Christ can't you knock?!", he said obviously annoyed.

"Whatever, why are you here?", he asked and tried covering his bulge through his basketball shorts.

"I'm trying to finish this project.", I told him shooting him a fake smile.

God he's already getting on my nerves but damn he's so hot. No I didn't say that oh my god.

"Couldn't you just do it yourself?", he rolled his eyes.

"There's no way I'm working on this alone and letting you get the same amount of credit as me.", I told him.

"Whatever. I know you just wanted to see me since I haven't been going to school?", he smirked.