twelve

Adriana's P.O.V

Friday

"What are you going to wear to the party?", Kenzie asked me.

"Probably just a a tight skirt and a nice top, nothing too big."

"Same!", she laughs a little.

"So you're going to stay with me right?", I reassured her since that was the only reason I was going.

"I already told you yes, relax."

I got out the shower and blow dried my hair. After it was dry I grabbed my curling iron and curled my hair. When I finished my hair I started applying my a full face of makeup, I mean it was a party.

I looked at my laptop and saw that Giselle wanted to FaceTime. I accepted and waited for her to pop up.

"Hey-oh damn!"

"What?", I asked.

"Girl you look hot!", she told me

"Why thank you.", I flipped my hair.

"So Jack still doesn't know your going to the party?", she asked.

"He will as soon as we walk in, I mean Adriana looks great, how is he not going to notice her.", Kenzie added

"No I told him I wasn't going when I first got invited.", I told Gisselle.

"Well you two have been hanging out everyday after school, aren't you guys friends?", she asked.

"I don't even know, I feel like it's all an act you know, it's just that if he knew I was there he'd probably try to hook up with me.", I told her.

"Girl that's one fine ass man, I mean I totally understand your reasons but if it were me, I wouldn't be able to hold back.", she laughed on the other line.

"Please move to Omaha so you can be the new girl and then he'll go to you.", I begged her.

"I wish, but have fun at the party babes be safe, oh and who's with you?", she asked.

Kenzie popped her head into the camera frame so Gisselle could see her, "I'm Kenzie."

"Kenzie please take care of my Adriana."

"Will do.", Kenzie laughed.

"What's that supposed to mean.", I raised my brow at her.

"Adriana, you and I both know how much of a light weight you are."

"Ok that's a lie."

"Bitch you got shit faced at a little kickback, I ain't forget.", she laughed.

"Ok but that was different, I was going through a break up."

"Oh please you hated Cam after you guys broke up."

"Doesn't mean I wasn't hurt, we were together for years and he did cheat on me."

She just looked at me and laughed.

"Kenzie you know what to do, love you be safe.", and she hung up.

***

It was already 8:50 so I texted Gisselle that I was going to leave soon. I stripped out of my tank top and spandex and put on my a silky, V-neck blouse and then I slipped on the tight, black skirt. I grabbed a pair of black, knee high boots and applied some perfume. Kenzie walked out of my bathroom, we grabbed our stuff, and headed downstairs. My dad was in the living room watching TV.