ten

Gilinsky's P.O.V

I slammed my door shut and walked away locking my car. Why did she have to bring that up?

Maybe you'd actually get a girlfriend haha no. I don't need a fucken girlfriend it's a bunch of bull shit. Love doesn't exist it's just a fairytale it only happens in movies. This is the real world and the reality is that relationships don't last long.

Relationships are just a waste of time. People now a days just want to have someone to have sex with whenever they want to. Being in a relationship means that your promising to love that person and that you're not going to cause them any pain. Some people just don't know the promises they're making when they make them.

Adriana's P.O.V

I walked into my first period and sat down in my seat. Halfway through the class Sam walked up to me and sat down in the seat next to me, which was empty.

"What'd you do to Jack?"

"I didn't do anything to Jack.", I told him.

"Well you had to do something because he was all pissy this morning and he went to the back of the school to smoke. He only smokes at my house so he must've been pretty upset about something.", he told me.

"I just told him that if he wasn't always so dirty that he could actually get a girlfriend.", I told him.

"Bad move."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. Just don't bring up his old girlfriend."

Jack Gilinsky in a relationship? That's shocking. I want to know more about this.

***

I haven't talked to Jack since his little outburst this morning. I walked into my last class and saw Jack, Jack, and Sam. I walked over to my seat and someone tapped my shoulder. It was Jack.

"Oh uh hey.", I told him.

"My house afterschool.", he said and walked back to his seat.

Uhm ok.

***

After school I got in my car and drove home. I hurried to my house so Jack wouldn't come up to me, but when I pulled in my driveway he was outside the front of my house waiting.

I slowly got out my car and he walked over to me.

"What are you doing here?", I asked him.

"I told you we're going to my house afterschool.", he grabbed my wrist and we walked to his house which was like 5 houses down.

We walked in and he led me up to his room. I already knew we weren't going to start on this project. His idea of working on homework is asking all these inappropriate personal questions.

His room was still messy but it wasn't as messy as before. I sat down on his bed and he sat on his desk chair.

It was quiet and none of us had said anything and the silence was awkward. I looked at him and he was already starring back at me with no emotion.

He's always does that and it made me shift uncomfortably. Jack noticed and he stopped.

"Adriana can I ask you something?"

"Uh sure."

"Where's your mom?"

I always hated this question but I knew I'd get it a lot.

"Uhm I-it's not important.", I told him.

I didn't want to tell him because he is the school's  biggest dick. He could probably tell everyone at school. I'd tell him if I trusted him but trust has to be earned.