Shane and Drew.

It had been two weeks since Drew had been embarrassed by myself but things had changed, we were, kinda..sort of together. I mean it wasnt official, call it seeing if you wish, but we both liked each other and I wanted to show him all this shame had something good behind it. No one really knew, just me, Drew and my friends, thats it.

~Drews Point Of View~

I nervously dug out my favourite jumper and pulled on my skinny jeans. Today I was meeting Shane's friends from outside of school, i'd heard a lot about them and they'd heard a lot of bad things about me, so I was scared that how much they hate me would show today. We were going to the shows down the road from us, courtesy of this guy Laurences connections. I'd never been on a big ride before. I slipped on my mucky plimsoles and walked out the door to meet Shane, we'd only been seeing for about three days but everytime I seen him I was overly happy. A rush of joy filled me whenever I saw his cute face. We didnt live far from each other, so we met in the middle of both our houses, which also happened to be Dannys house.

I stood shaking incase he came out, he'd not spoken to me since Jaime had said that stuff at school, he was so homphobic and didnt want a gay best friend so we havent bothered to get in touch and sort things out. All I wanted was to see Shane's smile as he walked towards me and we hugged tight.

He approached slowly from around the corner, I walked closer to him and we met and hugged tight for at least a minute. He smelt of the nicest aftershave and his jumper was soft and clean. The bruises on his face had disappeared by now, so he had sort of sweeped his hair away from his face so he could see more, he looked, dare I say..beautiful?

We walked hand in hand together, I guess I couldnt really care who saw me, unless it was a family member, not that I had many of them left. The shows were only about five minutes away, I could hear the screaming from down the road, screaming that scared me. As I said before i'd never been to the shows before, so I started to get a sicky feeling in my stomach at the thought of meeting new people and going on my first ride. My parents never took me on rides, I was always too young for the shows, then we had no money, then all my friends wanted to do at the shows was get high, drunk and get off with girls.

"Shane?" I hesitated, gripping onto his hand more

"Yes?"

"I scared"

He laughed, I guess he wouldnt of expected to hear such a thing from me, scared, Drew Woolnough? me? never. Well I am. He stopped and lookeed at me, my head was down but I could feel his eyes locked on me.

"Dont be scared, i'll help you, we can go on the scary stuff together..a-and Kier,Luke and Laurence are all lovely people, they'll really like you. Dont back out now" He assured me, letting go of my hand, grabbing me into a cuddle then smiling.

A part of me missed the old Drew, the soppy me was scaring me, but it felt good to know someone loved me. We let go of hands for good as we approached three boys. Luke, Laurence and Kier.

One of the boys had ebony black hair sweeping over his face, he was wearing a scarf and leather jacket, despite the scorching sun. I looked at him, smiling, but I got no smile back.

The second of the boys had a bright red fringe, a labret piercing and he wore the skinniest of jeans and a black shirt, he gave me sort of lop sided smile, not the most welcoming but it would do.

The third longer hair, a beard and he wore a tank top, and a beanie hat, he sort of gave me a look then whispered in the ebony black haired boys ear, who then laughed.

Shane hugged them all as I stood there wanting to leave, unwelcomed and upset, they dont want me to be with Shane, they dont believed i've changed, but I have, I have to of..

The boy with red hair came across to me and shook my hand

"Kier, Kier Kemp" He introduced himself, giving me a warmer smile and allowing me to walk infront of him to get into the shows. The giant rides making me wheezy at the thought.

As soon as we got in, all I wanted was a fag, it was unusual for me not to manage to control my urges and cravings, but all this nervousness and feeling unwanted made me reach into my pocket for the crumpled pack of cigarettes and a lighter, i sparked up, with no hesitation. Shane glanced over to see me, his face dropped as he say me do one of his pet hates, but he didnt dare tell me off, we just carried on walking, the intoxicating tobacco fumes calming me as we walked.

I blew the last of my cigarette out and chucked the butt away, I kept getting intimidating look from the black haired boy, whom I didnt know the name of, he must, out of all three, dislike me the most.

"Can we go on the twister?" Shane asked, jumping around like a little puppy, everyone laughed at him, but all I could do was smile at the cuteness of him, it upset me I couldnt see this before.

"Yeah!" Kier agreed, pulling out the tokens and leading us over to the Twister.

It looks like a decent ride, I mean, just a bit spinny right? maybe a bit fast?

We got on straight away, all five of us in the same carriage thing.

"Its okay Drew, you shouldnt be sick" Shane smiled, putting his hand on mine, I felt assured.

"hahahah! alright then" the black haired boy laughed, Shanes head shot right at him.

"shut up Laurence!" he snapped, turning round and smiling at me again.

wow this Laurence guy really didnt like me.

The ride started and we slowly progressed backwards, taking frequents bumps, getting faster and faster. I could barely breathe, the faster we went, the more screaming, the louder the music, Shane let go of my hand and I felt dizzy, I think I blanked out, the last thing I remembered was Shane looking at me, mouthing something.

I woke up on the soft grass next to Shane, he smiled warmly at me but I knew I'd ruined his day for him. I looked at my watch, five past four, I was already late, I jumped up and let go to Shane who was gripping my hand tight.

"Shane I need to go" I said, starting to walk away

"Not even a hug?" Shane asked, his arms were out expecting me to jump into them and hug him tight but I couldn't, I needed to get home.

"No, I need to go" I shouted as I dashed off, I wouldn't feel guilty if I didn't look back at his face, my mum was ill I needed to help her.

- Shanes pov-

Drew had left me with out even a proper goodbye and a bit of me died inside. I walked over to Kier who was grinning away to myself watching Laurence and Luke get shot high into the air by a ball attached to elastic.

"Where's Drew eh?" Kier asked

"He just left when he woke up, I didn't know he had a time to get home but he just shot off and only said bye, sigh, somethings wrong with him" I answered, Kier put his hand on my shoulder and shook me a little bit.

"Cheer up, he just fainted, he'll be a bit funny, give him time and have some fun with us" he smiled

Kier always made me feel better about everything.

~GUYS IM SORRY I HAVE NO LAPTOP AND NO TIME BUT SUMMER IN A WEEK SO MORE UPDATES YH??!~