Flirting Prince

*Ben's view*

I stood there smiling,and while the Fairy Godmother talked I looked around.I saw a girl with purple hair,a girl with blue hair, a boy with black and white hair,a boy with long black hair and a last,my eye's landed on a girl with.....rainbow hair."She's breathtaking" I thought, I snapped out of it when I heard the Fairy Godmother was done talking.Now it was my turn to talk.

Me: "Hello, it's nice to finally meet you all.I'm Ben."

I started getting annoyed when Audrey interrupted me.

Audrey: "Prince Benjamin.Soon to be king."

I fought to roll my eye's,and just continued to smile.I kept noticing that the two boy's seemed to be very protective of my...rainbow haired beauty.But I stopped looking when the blue hair girl walked up to us.

Girl: "You had me at prince.My mom's a queen.Which makes me a princess."

I smiled but I kept looking at the girl with the rainbow hair.

Audrey: "The Evil Queen has no royal status here and neither do you."

After that, I saw a hurt look on her face and then I looked at the girl with the rainbow hair.She looked really mad, so mad that her blue eye's turned red.She put the blue hair girl behind her.

Rainbow Girl: "And if you were on our isle, then you wouldn't have a royal status ether.And neither would any of your family, you HEARTLESS, TWO FACE, NO GOOD OF A PRICESSY PRINCESS! I COULD EASLY TAKE YOU DOW-"

I was shocked when her voice got louder and deeper.Everyone looked scared, but the girl with the purple hair shouted.

Purple Girl: "Hatter!"

That's when I realized that she was the Mad Hatters daughter,I've been so focused on her eye's.I never realized that she was wearing a mini top hat.I was shocked more when she stopped shouting, and looked back and whispered.

Rainbow Girl: "Thank you....I'm fine."

I smiled and gave a awkward chuckle.

Me: "This is Audrey."

Audrey: "Princess Audrey.His girlfriend."

I gave a fake smile,then looked and saw the girl that I have been staring at, looking at mine and Audreys hands.

Audrey: "Right, Bennyboo?"

I didn't really answer her, i just stared at the daughter of the Mad Hatter.I saw her eye's starting to turn red, but stopped when the Fairy Godmother pulled our hands apart.
.............
*Mandy's view*

My anger stopped when the Fairy Godmother pulled their hands apart.For some reason, I didn't want any other girl holding his hands.

Fairy Godmother: "Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around and I'll see you tomorrow."

I smiled at her, even when she shouted.

Fairy Godmother: "The doors of wisdom are never shut! But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00.And as you may have heard,I have a little thing about curfews."

I giggled and nodded my yes.But then I blushed when Ben stepped forward.

Ben: "It is so, so, so good to finally meet you all."

I giggled when he went to Jay, and my older brother hit his chest.And when he smiled afterward,Jay looked impressed.

Jay: "The names, Jay."

Ben: "Jafar's son."

Jay: "Yep."

Then he went to Mal, and shook her hand.

Mal: "I'm Maleficints daughter, Mal."

He nods his head in respect.

Ben: "This is a most momentous occasion,and one that I hope will go down in history..."

When he got to Carlos, I saw Ben get chocolate on his hand.I smiled when he looked down.

Ben: "Is that chocolate?"

Carlos: "Yeah, that's what Maddy said it was.I'm Carlos."

Ben: "Ah."

Then he moved to Evie.

Ben:"...as the day our two peoples began to heal."

Evie: "I'm Evie."

When he came to me, he stopped.I swear, that I saw his smile get bigger.When he took my hand, I felt sparks.I can see it that he felt it too.

Ben: "And you must be Maddy?"

I giggled.

Me: "Yes, that's what they call me.My real name is Mandy.My father is the Mad Hatter."

Ben: "I see your not afraid to show your wild side."

I looked down at my outfit,while smiling.

Me: "No, I'm not.I don't like boring clothes."

When I said that, I was actually looking at Audreys outfit.I know he saw me because he smiled while pretending to cough.But the other four just laughed.But they stopped when he kissed my hand.We just kept staring but I said.

Me: "Or the day where you show us where the bathrooms are."

I giggled when he laughed,while he looked at me.

Ben: "A little bit over the top?"

Me: "A little more than a little bit."

That caused us both to laugh.

Ben: "Well, so much for my first impression."

We smiled at each other but we snapped out of it, because Audrey started talking to Mal.So, we watched.

Audrey: "Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter,aren't you?"

I wasn't worried about Mal because I knew she could handly herself.

Audrey: "Yeah, you know what?I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff.Oh, my mom's Aurora.Sleeping..."

Mal looked at me, and I gave her a 'go for it' look.She smirks at me,then turns to Audrey.

Mal: "Beauty.Yeah, I've heard the name.You know,and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world, but my mother to their stupid christening."

Audrey: "Water under the bridge."

I knew what was coming,so I tried to hold in my laughter.

Mal: "Totes!"

Luckily, I managed to keep it down.While the girl's forced a laugh, then they did a dramatic sigh.I looked at Ben, who was staring at me.I smiled and winked at him, which caused him to blush and looked at everyone.

Ben: "Okay! So, how about a tour?"

He looked at me again,and I couldn't help it.I blew him a kiss, and I giggled when I saw his face go bright red.