BFs To Sisters

(I'm just going to call her Maddy from now on, only the parents call her Mandy.)

*3rd view*

Ben and Maddy were walking around the next, holding hands.

She knows that it is the love spell making him love her, or so she thought

She knows that it is the love spell making him love her, or so she thought.She just figured she would enjoy it why she could, so she got an idea.She looked at him smiling

Maddy: "Hey!"

Ben looked at her smiling.

Ben: "What?"

Maddy: "You know how you asked me to show you some of my hat work?"

Ben: "Yeah."

Maddy: "Well, I just finished a sketch for my next hat.Want to see it?"

Ben: "Of course."

They took a seat in the grass under a tree, Maddy pulls out her sketch pad and quickly finds the page.She smiles at her work.

Maddy: "Here it is!"

Ben takes it and looked at in a awe look.It was dark green,some chain's on it but not much.

Maddy: "So...What do you think?"

He looks at her,a smile never leaving his face.

Ben: "I think it's beautiful,and it will look even more amazing when it is made."

She smiled bigger,then takes the pad and puts it in her bag.While she was doing that, Ben finally gets the courage to ask her on a date.

Ben: "Hey, Mad?"

Maddy: "Yeah?"

She looks at him

Ben: "W-Will you go on a d-date with me?"

Maddy: "Okay."

Ben smiles big then looks at his watch.

Ben: "I got to go,I have to get my fitting done."

He kissed her cheek then ran away but yells back at her.

Ben: "I'll pick you up at 5!"

She nods, then when she knew he was gone she started looking for Evie.She saw Mal, so she went to ask her.

Maddy: "Hey, Mal?"

Mal looks at her with a glare

Mal: "What do you want?"

Maddy: "Have you seen Evie?"

Mal: "No...Now go bug someone else."

Maddy: "Fine."

After looking everywhere she finally finds her, along with Doug, who she was talking to.

Maddy: "There you are!"

They look at her

Maddy: "I have been looking for you literally everywhere!"

Evie: "What's wrong?"

Maddy: "Ben just asked me out on a date."

All three smile but Maddy blushes.

Doug: "Nice."

Evie smiles at Doug

Evie: "We can handle this.Bye."

Doug: "Bye."

Evie got up and walks with Maddy.

Evie: "You're looking a little pale."

Maddy: "Well, yeah, of course."

Evie: "But I can fix that with some gloss and some blush."
.................
(In Maddy's Room)

Maddy sits still in her black dress, that had purple roses on it.She had on a purple mini top hat,but she had a bag for it just in case.Evie is doing her make up, but she knew she would have to stop her before she got carried away.So, she pushes Evies hand away laughing.

Maddy: "Okay.Easy on the blush.I don't want to scare him away.Not that I could."

Evie: "Please.My mom taught me how to apply blush before I could talk.Always use upward strokes."

Maddy: "My dad would try to teach me, but that wasn't his best thing."

They laughed

Evie: "That had to be the funniest thing I've heard, like ever."

Maddy: "You should have been there...I never had a sister."

Evie: "Well, now you do.I'm going to need all the family I can get if we don't pull this off."

Maddy looks at her sad, Evie saw this and sighs.

Evie: "I know your not for this, the wand stealing and evil.But it's for our parents,though we wished we had a parent like yours."

Maddy: "I think your parents would be proud of you,if you were happy.They just have to hide it around,Maleficent.Her on the other hand."

They laughed again

Evie: "I wish that was true."

Evie takes her hand

Evie: "Moving on.Come see."

Maddy: "Are we done?"

Evie: "Yeah."

She takes Maddy to the mirror.They smile.