Second Thoughts

*Jay's view*

Me,Carlos,Evie and Mal were standing around the table in mine and Carlos's dorm.

Mal: "Okay, we all know what this looks like.So, they'll be up on the dais under the Beast's spell jar, and they'll be coming in from here."

I looked around,Mal was the only one not having second thoughts about this.

Mal: "Maddy will be in the very front."

Another thing, we really don't want to hurt Maddy.

Mal: "You all will be up in the balcony."

Evie: "Okay."

Mal: "Carlos?"

Carlos: "Okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier and get back on the island with the wand."

While Mal wasn't looking, I quickly took her spell book and tucked into Evie's bag.

Mal: "Evie?"

Evie: "Yeah."

Mal pulls out a blue bottle.

Mal: "You will use this to take out the driver.Two sprays and he'll be out like a light."

Evie: "Okay."

We watched her take her bag, and head for the door.

Mal: "Where are you going?"

Evie: "Just because you don't like Maddy, doesn't mean we don't.Besides after this, we might end up losing her as a friend.So, I'm going to spend as much time with her I can."

I wish she hadn't said that,Maddy was like my baby sister.I saw Mal roll her eye's.

Mal: "Fine, but don't tell her about us taking the wand at the coronation.I gave her the impression that we kind of gave up on it."

We looked at her with wide eye's.

Me: "When?"

Mal: "After we got done talking to our parents."

She walked out before Evie.

Me: "Give Maddy the spell book."

Evie sadly nodded her head, then left.
.................
*Maddy's view*

I was in my room looking out the window,but got up after hearing a knock on my door.

???: "Mad?"

I opened the door for Evie.

Me: "What is it?"

Evie: "I got the spell bool."

She hands it to me,and I gave her a sad smile.

Evie: "Are you sure you want to break Ben's love spell?"

Me: "Yeah...I don't....I've just been thinking, you know,even though you guys stopped planning to take the wand..Ben still being in love with me just seems too..cruel."

I gave her a sad smile,then went to the kitchen.When I got there, I found the spell and got the ingredients, but I can also feel my heart breaking in two.

Me: "A million thoughts in my head
Should I let my heart keep listening?
I know it's time to say goodbye
So hard to let go"

The tears I've been holding back came, and fell into the bowel.