Coronation Part 2

*Maddy's view*

After Ben said that to him Carlos smiles.

Me: "Oh, go for it.You know you want to."

He laughs.

Carlos: "Okay, then."

He put his hand with theirs.

Carlos: "Good."

Jay and Carlos looks at me, and smiles.

Both: "Come on, sis!"

I laughed at them,then I put my hand with theirs.I looked up, and I saw the other's looking at Ben, so I smiled at him.

Me: "Come on."

He gave me a shy smile, which was so adorable but anyway he starting walking over to us slowly.I knew he was nervous.When he put his hand with us everybody cheered, I laughed at his goofy smile and put my head on his shoulder.Suddenly there was a loud sound,it sounded like thunder.We all looked up and saw green smoke coming towards us.When the smoke cleared, I gasped when I saw Maleficent.

Maleficent: "I'm back!"

Mal: "It can't be."

Me and Belle held onto to Ben.

Mal: "Go away, Mother."

Maleficent started laughing.

Maleficent: "She's funny."

I heard her snort, I always thought her laugh was funny.But this time was different.

Maleficent: "Oh.I'm so...You're very funny here.Wand me.Chop-chop."

Me: "No!"

Mal threw the wand to the Fairy Godmother.

Fairy Godmother: "Bibbidi-Bobbidi..."

Maleficent: "Boo."
........................
*Mal's view*

After she said that,a green flash came out of her staff, and when I looked around I saw everyone frozen but me, Jay, Carlos and Evie.I looked at Maddy, she was in front of my mother.I watched my mother laugh then walk up to the beast.

Mother: "In another time, in another time."

She messed with Beast, Fairy Godmother and Ben.

Mother: "Now, where shall we start.Oh, I know."

She held out the wand and Ben's ring flew from Maddy's finger.I gasped because I knew she would be crushed.Then she messed up Ben's crown.

Mother: "Falling in love is weak and ridiculous.It's not what you want.But I do remember what you asked me to do, you know, when we had our private chat."

I gasped more because we were allowed to speak to our parents alone if we wanted to, and I asked my mother to put a very powerful sleeping spell on Maddy.That was before we got to know each other more, I saw she shot a green blast at Maddy.

Me: "No!!"

The blast hit Maddy full force and sent her flying.Jay ran over and caught her, I looked at her with a tear sliding down my face.

Carlos and Evie: "Maddy!"

I looked at my mother.

Me: "You don't know what I want!Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want? I'm not you!"

Mother: "Obviously.I've had years and years and years and years and years of practice being evil.You'll get there."

Me: "No.I will not.And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself."

I looked at Maddy on the floor, then back at my mom.

Me: "Love is not weak or ridiculous.It looks really amazing."

Maleficent: "I know one thing,young lady.You have no room for love in your life!"

That's when I got angry.

Me: "And now I command, wand to my hand!"

I held out my hand and the wand flew into it.

Me: "It worked!"

Maleficent: "I hardly think so.Frankly,this is tedious and very immature.Give me the wand.Give me the wand!"

I heard Carlos talking.

Carlos: "Hold on,Mal! Maybe good really is more powerful than evil."

Mother started to laugh, but I was starting to think that he was right.

Mother: "Oh, please! You're killing me."

I watched Dude jump on her.

Mother: "Oh.Breath.Breath! Get off me!"

Jay tried to take her staff but is failing.

Mother: "Gaston should be jealous."

She made him fall back.

Mother: "Enough! You all will regret this!"

We watched her turn into a dragon, then went after Jay.

Carlos: "Come on,run, Jay, run!"

Me: "Hurry, Jay.Hurry, hurry, hurry!"

Jay finally ran behind us, then Evie ran in front of us.

Evie: "Magic Mirror,show your bright light!"

I watched my mother fall to the ground.

Me: "Behind me, E! Leave my friends alone! This is between you and me,Mother."

Both our eye's started to glow.

Me: "The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one.The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one.The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one."

After a few seconds,my mother disappeared.We ran over and saw she shrank.

Evie: "Did you do it?"

Me: "I don't know."

I saw the Fairy Godmother running to us.

Fairy Godmother: "No, no, no, no.Your mother did.She shrank to the size of the love in her heart.That's why it's so itty-bitty."

Me: "Is she gonna be like that forever?"

Fairy Godmother: "Well, forever is a long time.You learned to love.So can she."

I hand her the wand.

Me: "I believe this belongs to you."

She smiled then picked up a ring.

Fairy Godmother: "And I believe this belongs to Maddy.Where is she?"

Me: "Oh my goodness! Maddy!"

I ran over to her unconscious form, with the other's behind me.I looked at the Fairy Godmother.I saw her put Ben's ring on her.

Me: "Is there a way to wake her up?"

Fairy Godmother: "There is, but Ben needs to hear it too.And by the way, you all have earned yourselves an "A" in Goodness class."

We laughed.

Fairy Godmother: "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!"

Suddenly everyone unfroze, Ben roared like a beast then ran over to us.He knelt down to Maddy,then put her head in his lap.