Next Day

*Ben's view*

I was talking to Chad and Audrey,but stopped when Chad tapped my shoulder.

Chad: "Those kids are trouble."

I turned around,and saw Maddy with Evie.

Evie: "Bye, Mad."

Maddy: "Bye."

Maddy had on light rainbow colors, her hat had candy in it.

Her locker has a hat, and it said 'Mad is the new sane'.I looked back at them.

Me: "Come on,Chad.Give them a chance."

Audrey: "No offense,Bennybear, you're just too trusting."

I smiled.

Audrey: "Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince.But with my mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy.That girl's mother."

I looked at her confused.

Me: "Audrey, that's not Maleficent's daughter.That's the Mad Hatter's daughter."

They looked confused.

Chad: "It is?"

Me: "Yeah, see her locker and her hat."

Audrey: "Oh, you mean the evil crazy guy."

Me: "No, he isn't evil just mad.And anyway,I think you're wrong about them.I'll see you later."

I walked over to Maddy, and lend against the lockers.I smiled at her.

Me: "Hey!"

She smiles.

Maddy: "Hey."

Me: "How was your first day?"

Maddy: "Super."

I looked at her locker.

Me: "You should really think about taking this talent off the locker and into art class."

I saw her giving me a flirty smile.

Me: "I could sign you up.What do you think?"

Maddy: "Way to take the fun out of it."

................

*Mal's view*

I watched from afar as Ben and Mandy flirted with each other.I do admit that I am jealous,I mean she always gets everything.The loving parent,the looks, the great food, friends and now the future king is hitting on her.Maybe I should ask mom if she could put her under a sleeping spell.As I was thinking,I saw Jane walk by.I smirked,then walked to the bathroom then stopped when I saw Jane.I put on a fake smile.

Me: "Hi! It's Jane, right?"

She looked scared, good.

Me: "Always loved that name.Jane."

Jane: "That's cool."

She was about to leave.

Me: "Don't go!"

She looked at me.

Me: "I guess,I was just kind of hoping to make a friend."

I let out a fake laugh.

Me: "You probably have all the friends you need though,huh?"

Jane: "Hardly."

Me: "Really? I mean, with your mom being Fairy Godmother and headmistress? I mean, not to mention your own...Personality."

Jane: "I'd rather be pretty.Mandy's got great hair."

I had to hold back my anger for that but it gave me an idea.

Me: "You know what? I have just the thing for that."

I placed my moms spell book in my hand, then started looking through it.

Me: "It's right...Ah.Here."Beware, forswear, replace the old with brand new hair.""

I waved my hand and she had new hair.